the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Boys who are a little TOO good looking, if you catch my drift

I'd forgotten to mention another newish gay friend of mine, a dapper little chap named RC:


RC's fantasyland

RC is Tardist's cat. I'm pretty sure if my cats saw him, there'd be much whispering behind paws, with faint mutterings of "Dude! Wobbles got a nose job!"

RC was so shy when I first saw him that he would go insane trying to escape if Tardist held him and brought him over to me. Just the other day, I didn't see him, so I called his name at the top of the basement stairs, not especially hopeful. A few seconds later, his whiskered face appeared, peeping around a corner, and then he bounded up the steps toward me, expecting me to pet him while he had some lunch. Nice to know I haven't lost my touch with the gay feline population.

And while I'm at it, I can't leave out my resident gay boy either:


Spider monkey on monkey rug
Friday is available for all social functions, including the Annual Monkey Rug-a-Thon.

9 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Unknown said...

KITTIES!

I LOVE that rug, Bucky darlin. You are FEARLESS with your decorating! I can just tell. ;)

10:43 PM, July 31, 2007  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

CKelli - I keep hoping that if I put enough monkeys in the kitchen, some of them will cook for me.

11:29 PM, July 31, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

RC is so cute. When I saw just the ears I was thinking "Wobbles!"

And Friday looks so dapper on the monkey rug.

12:53 AM, August 01, 2007  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

How do you know if your boy kitties are gay? I don't think either Fiero or Oliver display any signs (other than the fact that Fiero insists on wearing a tuxedo night and day.) RC booboo kitty cutie pie! (Just a little baby talk for him from VA).

7:05 AM, August 01, 2007  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Squirl - the gay cats dig me.

HTGT - The 24/7 tuxedo is always a good indicator. No heterosexual cat dresses that well.
Aside from that, I look for overt signs of femininity, mincing, daintiness, that sort of thing. RC is even gayer than Wobbles, if you can imagine such a thing!

10:55 AM, August 01, 2007  
Blogger Jessica said...

Hey, Wobbles will out gay him any day. He has taken to walking around with a mermaid barbie hanging out of his mouth, that he steals from the baby. Thank you very much,


Two snaps up to Wobbles.

11:05 AM, August 01, 2007  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Jess - maybe Wobbles and RC should have a Gay-Off.

As long as no one sticks Paris Hilton up his ass, everything should be smooth sailing.

And we have to give Wobbles snaps, because he can't give them himself, due to his tragic lack of thumbs.

11:38 AM, August 01, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bucky, I could have told you that theory wouldn't work. I have three little monkeys -- all they do is mess up the joint. ;)

1:08 PM, August 01, 2007  
Blogger eclectic said...

A pussy... on a monkey... rug...

:::head explodes:::

1:46 PM, August 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home