the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, August 20, 2007

Photographic evidence of rampant scumbaggery

When I was making my departure from the Hookers and Crack Motel in Flint on Saturday morning, I spied a piece of litter in front of my car that didn't quite look like a Mickey D's fries bag.


Condom in front of my car.

Upon closer inspection, I confirmed my suspicion that this night deposit was a bag of a whole different kind.


Condom in the parking lot.

Yup.

I refused to inspect the hood of my car, fearful that I might find cheek prints or hand and knee prints or dangly nipple prints. It's been raining for a few days now, so I'm pretty sure all the cooties have been washed off the Cruiser by now, if indeed it was used as a love prop for a business transaction.

After viewing these pictures repeatedly for editing and posting purposes, I feel the need to take a shower. In bleach.

12 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! is conflicting with my gratitude that they thought to use it.

8:37 PM, August 20, 2007  
Blogger Ortizzle said...

Well, I was just about to scrounge up some dinner. So, uh, thanks for the, uh, ... appetizer?! LOL. (Please post the fries bag next time. Admittedly, probably only marginally better, but... it conjures up nothing worse than thoughts of bad cooking oil.)

9:15 PM, August 20, 2007  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Well, at least somebody is gettin' it.

9:19 PM, August 20, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

Eeeeeewwwww is right! I just got out of the bath and now feel I should jump right back in.

9:20 PM, August 20, 2007  
Blogger Spilling Ink said...

Damn, girl! You weren't kidding about the jizz stains!

10:35 PM, August 20, 2007  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Damn. Thankfully they used one...hate to see some offspring running around a few years after the event in question. But still...
EW!!!

11:04 PM, August 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I worked in an outdoor theatre this summer, and they had a count of used condoms that were found in the park. I think the final count was 6..... icky.

12:33 AM, August 21, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Are you sure you weren't at the Airport Motel here in Louisville?

10:18 AM, August 21, 2007  
Blogger Lori Denine and her cat said...

....or the parking lot here at Pirates Cove?

11:46 AM, August 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stumpy and I spent last Friday bashing bracken (which I still think sounds downright rude!) and our group discovered at least 5 of those in the most inpenetrable (we thought) parts of the forest. All we could think of was how many people were going to be pissed that we ruined their shagging spot!

2:25 PM, August 21, 2007  
Blogger Flying Mermaid said...

I can't even respond, because I can't breathe, because I've been excised from MyHo, and that's where I've been -- not only gone, but obliterated...

1:02 AM, August 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mah daddy would refer to that as a Flint Michigan White Fish!

12:38 PM, August 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home