the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ready for my closeup

Going out to the mailbox today, I happened to catch a glimpse of myself in my car window, and took stock:

Hair nominally combed, no makeup, glasses slightly askew, tank top without benefit of a bra (oh, it's fucking brutal, people...gravity is a harsh, harsh mistress), jammie pants, and black bedroom slippers.

Something about my impromptu ensemble struck me, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Then it hit me like cold, raw pork upside the head: here I am, in this outfit, in a trailer park.

Even without a cigarette dangling from my lips and curlers in my hair, I am poised for stardom on COPS.

7 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bad girls, bad girls, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

(You always inspire me to song)

5:17 PM, September 13, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Holy cow, Bucky. You’re becoming one of the permanently disenfranchised sub-proletariat.

6:31 PM, September 13, 2007  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

And that's a bad thing?

ahahahaaa!

7:14 PM, September 13, 2007  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Make us proud, Bucky!!!

8:49 PM, September 13, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Excellent! You'll tell us when you're on, right?! We TiVo each episode!

10:07 PM, September 13, 2007  
Blogger Nilbo said...

I wanna be the guy in the wife-beater t-shirt you scream obscentities at. i will grow a pot belly just for the show.

10:10 PM, September 13, 2007  
Blogger Nilbo said...

Of course, that should have been "obscenetitties".

Sorry.

10:11 PM, September 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home