the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, March 07, 2005

High-speed devil dog


This was supposed to be a picture of the birdbath and grapevine. Bad dog Snickers bolted into the picture as I snapped it.

13 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Paint Shop Pro v 9.0 will wipe that dog right out.

9:51 PM, March 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo..psp 9 - I have 7 and am wondering if I should upgrade myownself. Wutchoo think about it?

11:51 PM, March 07, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

You should put a cape on him and a snazzy vest with an S and then he could be a super hero dog. Like DynoMutt.

12:21 AM, March 08, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Mr. B, shame on you! Mr. Snickers is the best part of the picture! I love my Accidental Aussie. :)
I like how his ears are flying back and he has that look of total insanity he gets when he starts to run. I'll get some video to post sometime, because he's hilarious to watch.

Jess, I think Snickers would look super smoothe as DynoMutt. I've always pictured him as Hong Kong Phooey, number one super guy.

7:32 AM, March 08, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Hi, Bucky. You wouldn't believe how nasty and gross it's getting over at dooce so I thought I'd go visiting. I knew whatever was going on here would be all lady-like and whatnot.
I didn't realize Snickers was an Aussie. We used to have one before Biscuit the VBD. Why we don't anymore is a sad story that I won't tell just now. Bad dogs always have to intrude on beautiful photographic moments. It's in their job description.

8:48 AM, March 08, 2005  
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

I'm not used to seeing Snickers without a pair of Bucky's jeans or her robe stuffed underneath him. What a lovely surprise to see he's not a stealin' dog all the time :)

dc

9:14 AM, March 08, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Susie -- they told us at the Humane Society that he was a full Aussie, but I don't think that's true. I'm sure he has a lot of Aussie in him, from his personality and tendencies, but he's mixed with a taller kind of dog. It shall always be a mystery, I guess.

Dang -- Sure he's a stealin' dog here -- he's stealin' the picture!

9:22 AM, March 08, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Shame on me? Did I not read "bad dog" up there somewhere?

9:23 AM, March 08, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Mr. B -- Snickers isn't bad because he crashed the picture. He's just inherently bad, even when he's asleep.

10:06 AM, March 08, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Dazed....DO upgrade.

2:59 PM, March 08, 2005  
Blogger ladymadaysia said...

That's one rad picture!

11:17 PM, March 08, 2005  
Blogger ladymadaysia said...

That's one rad picture!

11:17 PM, March 08, 2005  
Blogger ladymadaysia said...

Aww, shucks, I hate when I accidently double comment.

11:22 PM, March 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home