the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Do not touch, indeed



Is it just me, or does this kinda scare the shit out of anybody else? The chicken in the middle was whipped into some kind of religious frenzy and could not stay still, no matter how I beseeched him to just fucking stop it for a minute while I took a picture. I took the photo then scurried out of the shop, sobbing like a schoolgirl with poop on her socks.


Y'all are crackin' me up with your comments. I may have to write a post to address them since I've been so terrible at replying whilst I'm bein' worked soooooo hard here. Did I mention I had some hellascrumptious crab cakes for lunch today? Oh, I can feel the waves of pity from all y'all. I may not be on the Cotillion tomorrow, as it is travel all day. We'll just see if my flight really gets into Flint at 7:00 or not.

7 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Candy said...

You had crab cakes? crab cakes. I see. I see how this game will be played today.

Well you know what, screw you. Right in the ear.

Thats right, beotch. We are so going to throw down now. Its on.

6:48 PM, April 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so ya, you caught me. i've been busy this week, but i am lurking. thanks for the shout out! you're right, evil does lurk here. it creeps out only after the first meeting ;)

hope those crab cakes give you the runs.. i mean, i'm glad you enjoyed the crab cakes (as i eat cereal for dinner).

7:49 PM, April 13, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Hell, for $5.99 you coulda bought the damn thing, taped it up with electrical tape and made it do all sorts of fun poses!

8:27 PM, April 13, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

Yeah, I'm not really down with this whole you not entertaining me all day thing.

10:06 AM, April 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I can feel the waves of pity from all y'all."

Those are not waves of pity, Bucky. The "waves" you feel are the crab cakes coming back to HAUNT YOU.

10:21 AM, April 14, 2005  
Blogger Katie said...

Puppets scare the shit out of me. I have had a fear of them since I was little. Especially those marionette dolls. Or those stupid dummies with the hinged jaws, i.e. Howdy Doody. I am always afraid they are going to come to life, blinking their marble eyes and snapping their wooden jaws at me. It is horrifying, really, and whoever thought that it was appropriate to entertain children with puppets needs to be shot. And have you ever heard of Punch and Judy? They are this centuries old British couple, of the puppet persuasion, and Punch beats his wife Judy with a club. Okay, so spousal abuse was obviously something to be laughed at back in the day. Horrifying.

11:44 AM, April 14, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Ah, Kris, the crab cakes are there for taunting. Muahahahahahahaaaaa!

4:52 PM, April 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home