the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, September 16, 2007

I should be in advertising

Dental dams. When you need that pussy wrapped to go.

8 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Unknown said...

That is a unique advertising phrase, Ms. Bucky. Rather catchy. But I wonder what the market would be? Unlike condoms, I’ve never seen advertising for Dental Dams, Lavender or otherwise. Isn’t cunninglingus still illegal in some of our less progressive states, such a Florida? Would advertising in such a state lead to arrest and incarceration?

There is a lot to consider before taking up your new profession!

10:31 AM, September 16, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

Wrapped to go???

8:20 PM, September 16, 2007  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

SSNick - yeah, but...who wouldn't want to look at lavender labia?

Squirl - just like that old soul song: "Wrap it up - I'll take it."

1:21 AM, September 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, I forgot my cunning comment when I saw you singing, "Wrap it up..." Wasn't that the Fabulous Thunderbirds? That was one of the first MTV videos I remember.

8:36 PM, September 17, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Appropos to nothing -- Bucky, whenever I go to the Long John Silvers in McHenry, I think of you. ;)

1:52 PM, September 18, 2007  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Susie - I love them T-Birds. Yum. And heh heh heh, you said "cunning"...I know where you were headed. Oh, my virgin eyes...

CKelli - please tell me it isn't because of the fish smell.

4:18 PM, September 18, 2007  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

And yes, wrapped to go. Haven't you ever ordered more pussy than you can eat in one sitting?

4:21 PM, September 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fancy that, it's like a doggy bag for your pussy.

4:22 PM, September 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home