the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, April 25, 2008

Chica Mojo

If this one sounds familiar, it's because I posted an older version of it with an odd video a couple of years ago. The vocals are all redone on this one, and it's the full length instead of the abbreviated one that accompanied the video.

***************************

***************************

8 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I really like this. I really like everything I've heard. I can't wait for the CD :)

11:23 PM, April 25, 2008  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Moooooorrrrrreeeeeeeee!!!!!

12:21 AM, April 26, 2008  
Blogger Squirl said...

Your fans are clamoring for more! I like dis.

7:58 AM, April 26, 2008  
Blogger chia said...

Hot sh*t batman.

9:23 PM, April 26, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot diggity Gawd-dayum!
That was awesome.

10:36 PM, April 26, 2008  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

You know how much I love this. I'd like to tickle your slap bass when I hear this song.

2:49 AM, April 27, 2008  
Blogger Nilbo said...

"If you don't shake it up, you might just settle to the bottom."

Sooo your tag line ...

Love this stuff. More, please ...

1:28 PM, April 27, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! That's cool!

And I really like your voice, Katy

8:23 PM, April 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home