the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Forget Stacy's mom - Stacy's got it goin' on



Meet my future wife, Stacy London.

Dear Stacy,

You have no idea who I am, but you should find out quickly, as we are meant to be together. Trust me on this one.

We complement each other so well. You're cheeky, and I'm twisted. You're fashionable, and I'm desperately in need of help choosing clothing that doesn't make me look like Joey Ramone. You're gorgeous, and I'm...passable on a dark night. We're both Geminis! It's fate, I'm telling you, blisters-in-the-hot-sun fate.

Ultimately, our romance hinges on one thing:

I like you. Do you like me?

(Check one)

__ Yes

__ No

Please answer as soon as possible so that I can begin to plan our glorious honeymoon at Motel 6.

Delusionally yours (until that restraining order reaches my hands),

Katy "What really, really not to wear" Barzedor

7 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, right! I'd deal with 2 weeks of secret video just to get to meet her!

12:23 PM, April 13, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is a hottie--I can see why you would like to marry her, but please take her somewhere nicer than the Motel 6.

2:43 PM, April 13, 2008  
Blogger Squirl said...

At least the Super 8 fer cryin' out loud. :-p

4:04 PM, April 13, 2008  
Blogger Kranki said...

We'll nominate you for a make-over so you can meet her in person.

And then you can feel her up in a changing room.

9:15 PM, April 13, 2008  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Debutaunt - I'd like to make some secret video with Stacy...

RSG and Squirl - You're both right. I promise to splurge; we'll go to the Holiday Inn Express.

Kranki - That'd be awesome! I always need some help in the changing room.

TLC has been showing What Not To Wear all day. Can someone send over batteries?

1:27 AM, April 14, 2008  
Blogger eclectic said...

You can invite her over to meet your kitties. The confusion over "pussy" will just have been an honest mistake.

4:37 PM, April 14, 2008  
Blogger Flying Mermaid said...

I don't know who she is but she looks like a (possibly nose-jobbed) Jew, and I think it's safe to generalize that Jews'll get your humor.

6:19 PM, April 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home