the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'd watch it

14 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

OMG, I'm laughing my ass off! I'm so glad I watched PR with you. I'd never've gotten it otherwise. It's just FIERCE!

8:12 PM, March 11, 2008  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

Christian has officially jumped the shark - his 15 minutes are over.

sorry - I liked Chris much better.

10:37 PM, March 11, 2008  
Blogger Ms SnS said...

Thanks, didnt see the email link. And you can comment on my FIERCE! boots anytime!

10:41 PM, March 11, 2008  
Blogger eclectic said...

HAHAHAHA! Fierce!!

12:16 AM, March 12, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

I believe I might die laughing.

2:09 AM, March 12, 2008  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Three times the catch phrases!!! I'm there.

7:25 AM, March 12, 2008  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Squirl - I'll try not to bombard you with Top Chef now. It's just never quite as exuberantly gay as PR anyway.

Opera gal - I loved Chris. I would hang out with Chris and Sweet P any day. Elisa, too...she's a genuine weirdo, but I mean that in a good way.

MsS&S - I spoke only the truth about your boots!

Eclectic - girrrrl, you better work!

SS Nick - don't die. Dying is not fierce.

HTGT - just don't bore Nina!

8:53 AM, March 12, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

That hot tranny mess worries me.

Did I do that right? I'm so out of the loop, and unhip I never even watched the show. Does this mean I'm out? Can I come back?

9:26 AM, March 12, 2008  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

CKelli - you are not OWT, because you didn't bore Nina.

11:52 AM, March 12, 2008  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

Nina does seem to bore easily, doesn't she?

Her magazine bores me - I cancelled my subscription years ago

12:40 PM, March 12, 2008  
Blogger chia said...

Um, huh?

Is there some supplemental reading or anything to assist me in understanding any of this?

k thx :-)

3:50 PM, March 12, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's all tranny Ice Capades up in here.

I'm with you - I love Chris and Sweet P. They're my kind of peeps.

I like Christian too. Certainly more than any of the previous season's winners. But I doubt I would hang out with him - maybe in 20 years. And if he lost the 'Valley Fag' accent.

(No insult intended toward fags, only intended toward valley accents)

5:42 PM, March 12, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a lotta look. It worries me.

9:42 PM, March 12, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm very glad I'm not OWT. I've been thinking "Tranny Tranny Hot Mess Fierce" all damn day... I blame you.

9:42 PM, March 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home