the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, February 23, 2008

You kiss your mother with that mouth?



I don't remember what product this was on in the store, but I found it on my phone and realized I'd been a selfish bitch and never shared.

7 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger eclectic said...

Who's offering to do the spanking, is what I wanna know. You should definitely be spanked for not sharing this earlier.

10:20 PM, February 23, 2008  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Yay! I get a spanking!

10:37 PM, February 23, 2008  
Blogger Squirl said...

I wonder what was being advertised with that one????

8:48 AM, February 24, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hmm... interesting.

I just remembered -- I was going to take my camera with me to the grocery store last night, and I totally forgot.

Damn.

10:45 AM, February 24, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great list, me dear. I'm glad to know that you're still functioning at the 16-tear-old level.

Sorry. That was a mean thing to write, wasn't it? Perhaps I should blame it on Alex?

9:00 PM, February 24, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing it was Orbit gum with their 'dirty mouth?' campaign?

8:01 PM, February 27, 2008  
Blogger chica40208 said...

Lol your blog is great!!! I couldn't stop laughting thanks for makeing my day!!!!

10:50 PM, March 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home