Lazy Bucky's quickies
Thanks for your content suggestions! I will definitely be dipping into that list for my next few posts. This one, though, is the usual chaos. Tally ho!
- This is the best news story I've read in a spell. See if you don't laugh out loud at least once by the time you finish it.
- I don't know if it's because I live alone or if I've always done it and just never noticed, but I talk out loud to myself all the time. I'm starting to catch myself doing it in public more and more often, which makes me wonder just how soon I'll have to start dodging the butterfly nets. Nobody warned me that my scant social graces would run down the drain in midlife.
- Friday continues to be his weird little self:
- I could go for a couple more of those 45-degree days like we had in between snowstorms last week. Of course, when the snow melts, it reminds me that I still have a shitload of leaves I have to rake. I'm sure my neighbors just love me. At least I don't have a car up on blocks in the driveway, or a goat tethered in the side yard. (I keep my goat in the shed.)
- It's not just my yard, either; I'm also the world's worst housekeeper (source: the opinion of me and everyone who visits me, although those folks are too polite to say it). When I get rich, I'm adding a maid and a personal assistant to my entourage. Oh, I'll probably need to get an entourage first. Adds "get entourage" to bucket list.
- If I'm going to have an entourage, though, I would prefer to call it a posse. That sounds more like they actually like me, whereas "entourage" suggests to me that my friends are paid for their time. Plus, it's more fun to say "posse." "Have you seen my posse?" "Hey, my posse ran into your posse last night." "Nobody can lick my posse!"
- No new Project Runway this week. I'm having slight pangs of withdrawal. Damn, it's more addictive than a soap opera. And 54% gayer.
- Diarrhea. Nothing about it, really; I just felt the word hadn't been used here nearly enough in recent memory.