the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Now I can spend a month writing the wrong year on my checks

Well, uh...happy new year, y'all. Judging from the past two years, I guess I'm just a Christmas hiatus kind of bitch. My Christmas grump plus a raging dose of PMS seemed like a really bad combination to bring here, where I write things the Internet as a Whole can read.

Holiday trivia:

  • I played Wii for the first time at my brother Timmy's house, and I kinda rocked the bowling. Rocked it way better than I rock real bowling, which, come to think of it, I haven't done since my dad was alive (he died in 1990...yeah, it's been a while).

  • Also played Rock Band over at Timmy's. The game is delightful; I, on the other hand, really suck when trying to follow the guitar patterns. Just hand me the microphone and we'll be fine.

  • My first kiss of the year, and my first bed partner, was RC. Sounds great until I mention that RC is my brother's grey cat, and that he was my bed partner because Tardist graciously allowed me to sleep in his bed on new year's eve, and RC was already there when I was ready to pass out.

  • Squirl got me an awesome "non present" - a Babylon 5 pin. I will wear it with great geeky pride.

Speaking of pride...


Mommy's little whoopsie

9 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Ghost of Goldwater said...

First!

Happy new year, snotface!

12:36 AM, January 04, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad RC allowed you to share his bed.

6:32 AM, January 04, 2008  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Happy New Year, bucky!

7:01 AM, January 04, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

So Bucky had some NYE pussy. So who was the first kiss from, hmmm? Do we need to start speculating?

I'm going to guess Mike Huckabee.

7:16 AM, January 04, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy New Year, Bucky!

Just goes to show, your year is bound to improve. ;)

9:02 AM, January 04, 2008  
Blogger chia said...

Yupper, he's a hottie.

Happy new year matey!

9:59 AM, January 04, 2008  
Blogger Squirl said...

Yay, kitteh picture! And he really should be.

1:59 PM, January 04, 2008  
Blogger eclectic said...

Dear-the-sweet-lovin-baby-jeezus, that cat really IS gay! And incredibly beautiful. Happy '08, Bucky!

4:45 PM, January 04, 2008  
Blogger Flying Mermaid said...

Is this just a matter of scheduling, or is your other pussy gone?

11:46 AM, January 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home