the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, December 03, 2007

A crimp(er) in my plans

I got snowed in with a hot hairdresser...and lived to tell the tale.

Well, to be fair, it wasn't the snow so much as it was the freezing rain and the impenetrable fog which kept me at Molly's house. Plus, you know, no hardship there - sexy girl with fresh groceries and beer? Yeah...snow me in, baby, snow me in.

She was drinking Sparks again, and you know what that means: my hair becomes her playground. I'm a freak for using glosser and a straightening iron on my tangled mass (I mean on my head, you sick fuckers), and Molly is always urging me to make my hair BIGGER. So she gave me a beer, sat me down on the floor in front of her, and crimped like there was no tomorrow.




Crimped, with added gravitas


I really like having my hair fixed, but I'm always worried that someone, someday, is going to clue her in to the fact that she's essentially putting lipstick on a pig. But until she realizes that, I'm going to enjoy the hell out of it and bring you all photographic evidence of what happens at adult slumber parties. Well, um...up to a point, of course. You do not get to see the pillow fights; I'm saving that for the pay-per-view site.


Of course, there's always the danger of all that hairspray going straight to my brain, and I'm afraid that's exactly what happened Friday night.

Big-haired crazy bitch

It's not that the dementia hadn't set in years ago, but now it is undeniable. All I need now is a pastel straight jacket that goes with the sparkly hair clip.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go practice for the next pillow fight.

12 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

Big hair, AAACCCKKK!

8:11 PM, December 03, 2007  
Blogger eclectic said...

Molly is my hero.

12:38 AM, December 04, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Damn, Bucky, with all of these new looks you have, I have trouble recognizing you.

Of course, I hope you realize that, in or out of a pastel straight jacket , you are quite a dish.

4:34 AM, December 04, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

But you're so CUTE!

1:31 PM, December 04, 2007  
Blogger Ghost of Goldwater said...

Mail that last pic to Hollywood, and you'll be playing The Joker's twin sister in the next Batman movie...

1:40 PM, December 04, 2007  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Wow you really are a hottie!

11:36 PM, December 04, 2007  
Blogger Flying Mermaid said...

Oh my god, you've turned into KAREN BLACK!

1:58 AM, December 05, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

You're gawgeous, dahlink!

*mwah!*

10:54 AM, December 05, 2007  
Blogger Platypus said...

What Kelli said!

3:39 PM, December 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bucky,

It's so nice to see you look so happy!

Crimp away, chicky, crimp away...


T

1:00 AM, December 06, 2007  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Squirl - be afraid...be very afraid.

Eclectic - oh, I'm sure there will be more. My hair is irresistible, you know.

SSNick - Thanks! And I'm trying out new looks for my career as a spy. A big, clumsy spy.

Jim - awwww, thank you! You just like me when I'm craaaaazy.

Ghost - if I can't be a spy, then that's my next choice of new career paths.

RSG - ok, you guys are makin' me blush! It's always handy to be dating a hot hairdresser. ;)

Mermaid - please tell me you don't mean House of 1000 Corpses-era Karen Black! :D

CKelli - why, thank ya! Just for that, I'm buying lunch next time.

Platypus - well, I'm buying you lunch, too!

T - I kinda like this happiness thing. Gonna keep trying it. ;)

2:07 AM, December 06, 2007  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

You clean up real nice sugar tits. This is a good look for you. I like big hair and even bigger smiles.

4:46 AM, December 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home