the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What I done saw...

...over at my brother's place on Sunday night.

I'm not the only one in my family who is bonkers for critters of the feline persuasion. Check out the menagerie at Tardist's crib:


MissyMouse
This is Missy Mouse. Isn't she fancy in her purple collar? She actually enjoys wearing it, too. She knows she's one high-class bitch.




Buddy
Here's Rascal, known more commonly to his friends as Buddy. He's the old man in the group, and definitely the boss of 'em all.




Jesse, vicious kitty
This is Jesse. She is normally the most photogenic of the cats, but the night I had my camera out, I couldn't get her to hold still for me.




RC
Last, but certainly not least, is RC. He's Tardist's little grey guy and every attempt I've made to steal him has been thwarted. He comes from the same school of gay elegance as Friday and Wobbles.


That's right. At the Cotillion, it's all about the pussy.

4 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Flying Mermaid said...

Haaaha! Missy Mouse looks like ME, in this mode:
(shit, I'm just realizing I've never seen pix here, so I probably can't leave any. Sucks. Well, here's trying -- sorry if you just get a bunch of HTML.)

Well damn, they just wouldn't even allow mess. Don't get me started on that fascist rant again!

Kinda defeats the whole purpose of my reply if I ain't got the picture. I'll send it to your other joint. We all know pussy makes you stupid, anyway.

4:43 AM, November 21, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wonderful kitties. Magnificent photos.

6:00 AM, November 21, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

So that's what Rascal looks like now. So pritty. Gotta love the gay boys, though.

10:11 AM, November 21, 2007  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Rascal looks like he could be tghe boss of us all!

10:33 AM, November 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home