the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Well, DUH!

From Weeds, a conversation I could absolutely see happening somewhere at my brother Timmy's house:

Andy: Risk is all about Kamchatka; it's your gateway to the west.
Biker chick: Think you're tellin' me somethin' I don't know?

****************

Speaking of Weeds, did anybody see last week's episode where they showed Romany Malco completely naked from behind?























Man, I love Showtime...



Weeds ref.

Risk ref.

3 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

You're going to have to play that scene for me, you know.

1:54 PM, November 06, 2007  
Blogger PlazaJen said...

Yeah, uh, file under "YUM" please. And could the kid who plays Shane get any better? Holy crap. This season is shaping up to be awesome.

I love love love the pairing of Celia and Heylia.

12:19 AM, November 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum doesn't cut it.

Two words:

TONGUE.
BATH.

::SIGH::

5:27 PM, November 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home