the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Alcohol and rubberbands

This is what happens when you date a hairdresser.


ponytails

I haven't had ponytails since I was a kid. The look fits my mental age quite well, though.

If you stay tuned long enough, you may well see me in a bouffant. It'll take a lot more Corona for that one, I assure you.

14 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Kathryn said...

You are super cute in pony tails. Not everyone can pull off that look you know.

9:02 PM, October 25, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bouffant?!? Yay! I'll send you a case of Aqua-Net (or as the 'mo's call it, "Drag Net").

11:30 PM, October 25, 2007  
Blogger Spilling Ink said...

Reminds me of Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. Except for the corona. :-)

3:37 AM, October 26, 2007  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

I think you look adorable.

7:15 AM, October 26, 2007  
Blogger eclectic said...

Dude, lookit my cute sister!

7:54 AM, October 26, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

That really is a cute picture.

But, just so you know, I want to see the bouf.

8:24 AM, October 26, 2007  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

RSG - thanks! You see, she plies me with alcohol and then the girlie clothes come out and she says, "Let me just try this with your hair..."

Jim - Don't you encourage the bouffant. ;)

Lynn - Mary Ann probably wished for a beer. Even the empty bottle would've been more useful than Gilligan.

HTGT - thank you! It's the only picture out of the batch that I could stand to look at (99 out of 100 pictures taken of me, I'm making a totally involuntary but horrid facial expression).

Eclectic - Where? Did Squirl walk in? ;)

8:43 AM, October 26, 2007  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Well, I'll be danged...Squirl did walk in! :)

8:44 AM, October 26, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

You ARE adorable and super cute! Sign me up to see the bouf, too. :)

10:02 AM, October 26, 2007  
Blogger PlazaJen said...

Supercute!

So when I saw the Corona, I felt a gut reaction that I wanted a drink, too. One or sixteen, please.

And it's 9:33 a.m. on Friday. I think it's safe to say it's been a rough week.

10:32 AM, October 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dating a hairdresser agrees with you. And we WILL be needing a bouf shot.

11:46 AM, October 26, 2007  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

CKelli - be careful what you ask for. I just might show up at your place of work in a bouffant and a prom dress, demanding that you take me to Long John Silver's.

Jen - pull up a chair, darlin', it's Happy Hour at the Cotillion!

Susie - ah yes, dating this particular hairdresser DOES agree with me. She even saw me once (briefly) without makeup, and yet she still calls me...

4:56 PM, October 26, 2007  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Maybe it takes tequila...

7:00 PM, October 26, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very cute, Ms. Bucky. Could that become your customary look? No…you look endearing, but not wild enough. Try the bouffant.

8:19 PM, October 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home