the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, October 12, 2007

Bad liver and a broken car

The good news is: I have my car running again.

The bad news is: I'm going to have to sell a kidney to pay my bills this month.

But that's why we have that extra kidney, right? Can I interest you in a spare lung? Half a spleen? One well-seasoned labium? The Parts is Parts auction will commence at noon.


On a totally unrelated note, my sister requested a picture of Thirteen's lips. Then I decided that everyone should have the chance to enjoy the view, so here you go:






















And no, those lips are not for sale.

6 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

But I can visit Thirteen's lips. Ha ha! Thanks for posting the pic.

11:41 AM, October 12, 2007  
Blogger Sometimes Saintly Nick said...

I suppose that pic’s a keeper. Any other parts for sale? I’ve no interest in the ones you’re offering.

11:57 AM, October 12, 2007  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Nothing cuter than a cat's chin and lips. Rotten luck about the car bills; that's in my near future...

1:28 PM, October 12, 2007  
Blogger eclectic said...

I think cars should just run. And I'm supremely offended when they don't. Yours is pissing me off, and I thing you should sell ITS kidney, not yours. What's the automotive equivalent of the kidney? Fuel filter? SOLD.

7:46 PM, October 12, 2007  
Blogger Bucky Four-Eyes said...

Squirl - Thirteen's lips will be waiting for you on Sunday.

SSNick - any other parts are only for rent, not for sale.

HTGT - I hope you do not get reamed as deeply and as forcefully as I did.

Eclectic - amen to dat shit. I wonder if I'm gonna have to raise my rates to $4 for a quickie in the alley.

8:20 PM, October 12, 2007  
Blogger Oliver T. Kittie said...

Hey, you have your art and you are established in that aspect with your writing also and with Thirteens lips and his cute little chinny, chin chin to keep your grins...

I wish you luck.

You have your own place...I am applying for disability. Ain't being 43 and single just plain fun?

10:46 AM, October 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home