the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My favorite canvas

Through a small but effective campaign of begging and pleading, I have been given permission to post a couple of pictures from the body-painting session last Friday night.

Internet as a Whole, meet Molly the MILF.


Hot neon 1
From the front...well, as much as you get to see.

Her name isn't really Molly, but she is a MILF. Molly is the name she asked me to use here (I tagged on the MILF part myself, only in the interest of accuracy).



Hot neon 2
Back view...again, just the mildly non-dangerous parts.

11 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Think I could get one of these in a paint-by-numbers set? Yeah, prolly not.

8:57 PM, October 10, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am most pleased to make your acquaintance, Ms. Molly the MILF.

Bucky, you did all of this art work? What is the medium?

The only time I did body art was in college about 40 years ago. We used Magic Markers (water soluble, of course).

10:50 PM, October 10, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

That really is a neat effect. Very nice. Now Molly can see that you're trustworthy in the photos you post.
:-)

7:01 AM, October 11, 2007  
Blogger eclectic said...

Paint first, blacklight later? Or paint with blacklight on?

11:06 AM, October 11, 2007  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Mr. B - I could suggest what the numbers might be, but that would be in...well, I was gonna say in poor taste, but that's not true at all. Maybe I'll just shut up before she never lets me paint her again.

SSNick - we used body paints that we found in an "adult novelties" shop. We are currently searching for higher quality body paints, because we are now hooked.
Actually, she used a bit of magic marker on me (we were running out of green paint and she wanted miles of vines on me).

The work was all freehand for both of us. Only later did we realize that there were some stencils in the paint box!

Squirl - Tnanks! See, I wouldn't ambush you with dirty pictures. Well, not of me (*ahem* lemon party *ahem*).

Eclectic - paint first, blacklight later. Though we did some, ah, touching up under the blacklight.

2:52 PM, October 11, 2007  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*bets the number is the same as the year he was born, being such a young pup and all*

4:56 PM, October 11, 2007  
Blogger Nilbo said...

God bless MILFs. Where would we be without 'em?

Well, in your case, a holding cell. But the rest of us.

10:27 PM, October 11, 2007  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Mr. B - whippersnapper.

Nilbo - now, come on...you know they dropped the charges after I apologized and offered to pay for cleaning the chihuahua.

10:35 PM, October 11, 2007  
Blogger Flying Mermaid said...

Wow, that's BETTER than pillowfights (though not mutually exclusive, I'm sure).

Those are gorgeous!

Didn't know you'd already gotten to 5th base!

5:23 AM, October 12, 2007  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Mermaid - Fifth base? Like a value-added homer? Er...the baseball analogies don't come as easily when you're talkin' about two girls. The bat and ball jokes just kinda fall flat.

8:11 AM, October 12, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really thought I commented on these pictures...

I think they're VERY cool.

Magic marker for miles of vines... that's cool... I have something like that... they're VEINS, though...

12:52 PM, October 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home