the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A customized LOLCat

Courtesy of Maven:


5 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

You couldn't have asked for better!

8:01 PM, September 26, 2007  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

*laughing too hard to comment*

8:56 PM, September 26, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Uh, Bucky, do you think your ad agency will have any other clients?

10:17 PM, September 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my prouder moments:)

By the by Bucky, at my knitting meeting tonight, I mentioned your customed LOLCats, and just the description of it was a hit with the ladies.

Mind you we also were talking about my WASBand's possible penchant for "docking" and how my former pet pug no longer has "mommy around to do those on the spot rectal exams," which eventually led me to utter these words:

"My poor former pooch... ::sigh:: I bet by now, he's quite a good stretcher."

And to think, I have your LOLCats to thank for that conversational progression:)

11:16 PM, September 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh PS?

I crafted that thang while I was at work. I really should change my "Fodder" file to something inoccuous like "TPS Reports."

11:18 PM, September 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home