the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The passing of a silent motherfucker

The world's most renowned walking-against-the-wind mime, Marcel Marceau, has been eternally silenced at the age of 84. And he's dead, too. His final words were " ."

Marceau's relationship with his family was strained at best; a family friend said Marceau hadn't spoken to his children in years. When fellow mimes were asked to chime in with their opinions, none had any comment.

In honor of Marceau's remarkably quiet life, a moment of silence will be observed, followed by probably more silence.

11 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Unknown said...

I also shall miss the silent motherfucker. He is the 2nd great voice silenced recently, although Marcel Marceau’s voice was not as loud as the voice of Luciano Pavarotti.

1:14 AM, September 26, 2007  
Blogger Flying Mermaid said...

You're going to hell!

5:17 AM, September 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!

I mean, " "

7:06 AM, September 26, 2007  
Blogger PlazaJen said...

I told hubby, "Now he really IS trapped in a box!"

(oh, yeah, um, can you save me a seat in hell? If you get there first?) ;)

7:38 AM, September 26, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

Wow, you guys are sounding really irreverent about this whole thing. I'm sure there are some people who'd be really upset by this. Of course, we'll never hear from them...

9:41 AM, September 26, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, that was seriously funny!

I love his "last words"!

And Squirl's comment?! Hilarious!

12:37 PM, September 26, 2007  
Blogger Kranki said...

Heee!

The first thing I thought when I heard of his death is, "Woo! One less mime!"

I can picture him miming the flames of hell at me right about now.

4:18 PM, September 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"."

Twat did you say?
I c*nt hear you.
I have an ear infucktion.

4:38 PM, September 26, 2007  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

I can't believe how many bloggers are commenting on this.

8:55 PM, September 26, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

Well, htgt, some of us may be motherfuckers, but this proves that we're not silent motherfuckers.

7:27 PM, September 27, 2007  
Blogger Bone Machine said...

I'm speechless.

12:11 PM, September 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home