the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

ARRRRRRR you ready for buttsex on the high seas?

ARRRRRRRRRR, motherfuckers!
This deck needs swabbin'


It's International Talk Like a Pirate Day! Get that parrot on your shoulder, matey, and bring me some grog and wenches. Or a cabin boy. Aye, a dainty cabin boy.

What are YE doing to get your pirate on today?

10 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I be eatin' donuts. Arg!

8:51 PM, September 19, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hide the rum!

Alas, I be workin' like a dawg.

8:38 AM, September 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um . . . I had some Hi-C.

9:03 AM, September 20, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

I watched you take your picture for Pirate Day. ;-)

9:50 AM, September 20, 2007  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

I hung out with a Viking. Really.

9:58 AM, September 20, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

You look like quite a buccaneer, Cap’n Bucky! Where’s yore parrot? Did yore cats eat ‘em?
Me? I added me pirate name as an after thought to me yesterday’s post. And, me mate, Alex, stuck his claws in me ass twice to force me to serve him.

10:46 AM, September 20, 2007  
Blogger Mike said...

I be haulin' me keel.

9:16 PM, September 20, 2007  
Blogger Flying Mermaid said...

Mostly wondering how this Pirate Day got started.

12:42 PM, September 21, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

Ms Mermaid, check this out.

http://tinyurl.com/f22jg

12:53 PM, September 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bucky,

When you're done with some pirating go take a lesson!

Naughty American History

I'm betting you get her panties off! :D

1:30 PM, September 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home