the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Lie to me

Sometimes, empty flattery rocks.


Your IQ Is 130

Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average

Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius

Your Mathematical Intelligence is Genius

Your General Knowledge is Exceptional


I don't care if it is a cheesy web quiz; call me "genius" and I'll make you breakfast, if you know what I mean.

12 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger I'm not here. said...

Your IQ Is 90

Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average

Your Verbal Intelligence is Exceptional

Your Mathematical Intelligence is Average

Your General Knowledge is Average

"Ah like dem fried taters...mmm!"
/Off to do some book learnin'

7:44 PM, November 21, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

Logic be damned when you're a genius at verbal and mathematical skills.
:-)

10:32 PM, November 21, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

I just posted mine. I wonder how they measure logical intelligence? Maybe just the fact that you'll take the test means you don't have logical intelligence.

10:44 PM, November 21, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very good, Ms. Bucky Genius!

I agree with Squirl and I don't mind being illogical:

My Logical Intelligence is Below Average

My Verbal Intelligence is Genius

My Mathematical Intelligence is Above Average

My General Knowledge is Genius

6:09 AM, November 22, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

P.S. ~ My dear Katy, may Thanksgiving joy and blessings be abundant to you and yours.

6:14 AM, November 22, 2007  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*likes Jonny Lang's "Lie to Me"*

10:31 AM, November 22, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

And you know what I mean. :-)

8:29 PM, November 22, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I shall test my intelligence with this quiz later, after I've studied a bit more. (You know, when I'm not under the influence of turkey, mashed taters, gravy, pumpkin cream pie and ice cream...)

Happy Thanksgiving!

9:57 PM, November 22, 2007  
Blogger eclectic said...

Lie to me, my ass. You're bright, sister of mine, and it runs in the family. Have you seen Squirl's?! (IQ test. Geez, wha'didja think I meant?!)

10:16 PM, November 22, 2007  
Blogger Ghost of Goldwater said...

This test is flawed. If you keep all other options the same and experiment with varying the answers to for example question two, you will find that the correct answer is supposed to be alternative 2 - that the half trunk full of dimes is worth more - gives you five points more than the two other options. This is clearly wrong, as the monetary value is the same for the two trunks. If anything, the trunk full of nickles is worth more, since a full sized trunk is worth more than a half sized trunk... So there.

7:19 PM, November 23, 2007  
Blogger Ghost of Goldwater said...

Also, the max score is 140, and even then you're still "Below average" in logical intelligence, while a genius in everything else. Bah, humbug!

7:34 PM, November 23, 2007  
Blogger Ghost of Goldwater said...

Uhm. Dimes are smaller than nickles, hence the monetary value of a half trunk of them is worth more. Kindly disregard my first rant. The second rant still stands though.

7:46 PM, November 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home