the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, December 14, 2007

If you hear cackling late at night in Walmart, it's probably me

You know how sometimes you're tired, and your brain isn't quite working at top speed, and you see words and read them wrong?

Ummmm....this one is bad, even for me.


Kitty Kube

When I first looked this, I read it as:

PENETRATION
Kitty Lube

Please don't tell Eeyore, Friday, and Thirteen; I don't want them to get spoiled to the idea that I would actually use lube.

11 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

I think I saw something like that when I first glanced at it, too. I don't even want to think about that last sentence.

9:35 PM, December 14, 2007  
Blogger Flying Mermaid said...

Sure wish I could post pix here.

9:55 PM, December 14, 2007  
Blogger eclectic said...

Y'know... that would totally ruin the flavor of the popsicles anyway.

10:15 PM, December 14, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah! Now I'm putting it all together: in you mind, Bucky, you're thinking of kitty lub could be for those Christmas lights that look like little butt plugs so you can stick 'em in the cats' asses.

2:51 AM, December 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah they might like that too much, and then you would never get to leave the house.

I am at this blog
now, in all its new bloggy goodness! Please update your bookmarks.
And visit. :)

8:08 AM, December 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can think is "Meow OW OW OW!"

9:15 AM, December 15, 2007  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

OH. MY. ASS.
Yeah, I saw what there was to be seen. Does it come in different flavors. Just askin...you know, for a friend. Yeah.

5:42 PM, December 16, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm. I first read that as "Penetration Kitty Tube" before I even read your post... and thought nothing of it.

Perhaps I've been reading your blog too long. ;)

12:17 PM, December 17, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, SSNick... aren't the kitties always in the tree anyhow??

12:18 PM, December 17, 2007  
Blogger Nilbo said...

I love that they give you Washing Instructions for Penetration Kitty Lube.

9:03 PM, December 17, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

One can't find good kitty lube these days although I've looked, believe me.

Not that I have a CAT or anything....

10:08 AM, December 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home