the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, January 07, 2008

I need these made into posters

Even if you don't like comic books, I guarantee you will enjoy the Top 15 Unintentionally Funny Comic Book Panels. If you don't laugh out loud at least once, I would recommend removal of that pesky stick from your ass.

10 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*just used Adblock to remove the kitty photo in the right panel of this blog*


*"Now THAT'S funny!" laughs heartily*

4:19 PM, January 07, 2008  
Blogger Squirl said...

Kinda heavy on the Batman/Robin thing? Those are freakin' hilarious! I sure don't remember Joker and Boners.

6:30 PM, January 07, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the robot did *what* to Lois?

those are great!

9:12 PM, January 07, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Who doesn't love boners in Gotham, I axe you? Poor Aunt May discovering Peter Parker's Peter Pulling Pud Puddle.

10:43 PM, January 07, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

and..BUTT STROKED? How come I never got these comics when I was a kid?

10:44 PM, January 07, 2008  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Classic stuff. I love it!
Oh, btw:
It's a plug, not a stick. It glows in the dark and plays "Cum all ye faithful" with timed flashing lights. It's amazing!
Wanna borrow it? :P

11:40 PM, January 07, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wonder who selected those, Beavis or Butt-head?

1:24 AM, January 08, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you found your calling:
Photoshop me!

7:03 AM, January 08, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh now, those are VERY funny!

Thanks, Bucky!

1:05 PM, January 08, 2008  
Blogger eclectic said...

I'll bet "butt-stroked" meant cold-cocked (heh) with the butt of a gun.

2:28 PM, January 09, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home