the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Will you be my Ex-Lax?

Okay, I'm not too proud to admit that I have absolutely no idea what to write about next. So, in the spirit of creative constipation, I'm asking for suggestions from You, the Internet as a Whole. Topics, questions, lewd sexual emails with photographs, all that jizz. Jazz. That's what I meant.

Whatcha wanna hear about/see here? What are your wildest dreams for Cotillion content? What keeps you awake at night, aside from that pesky rash? Spill it, baby...you know you want to.

16 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger chia said...

A British anti-laxative statement worthy of your readership

10:56 PM, January 30, 2008  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*wouldn't mind reading a good story from the band days*

7:22 AM, January 31, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, ooh, we were talking about this at my place yesterday: How about your bucket list? I mean a really, truly one, things you want to do in life that you haven't done yet, but really want to go for? And . . . then you could do a fuckit list -- things you used to think you wanted to, or ought to do, but NO! You changed your mind.

7:34 AM, January 31, 2008  
Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

I'd like you to make and post a stop-action movie with some of your figurines. Or pictures of your naughty bits. Whatever.

8:41 AM, January 31, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm.... what keeps me awake at night?

Uh, nothing.

'Cept the occasional little kid clown wandering in to wake me from my drooling, snorfling slumber.

Little monsters...

I really love Susie's idea! A Fuckit List!

8:58 AM, January 31, 2008  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Chia - that guy's ass is seriously cattywompus.

Mr. B - I might be able to dredge up something like that. Surely there are cringeworthy moments I haven't brought to the table yet.

Susie - Oh, I could do the fuck outta both of those! Lists are easy. Lazy Bucky likes.

Charlotte - what about stop-action movies of my naughty bits?

CKelli - and people don't believe me when I say clowns are scary. There aren't too many things more terrifying than being prematurely awakened.

10:37 AM, January 31, 2008  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

The stories I remember reading from the early days of the Cotillion were pretty damned funny.

11:07 AM, January 31, 2008  
Blogger amy said...

Just make up sh*t. You have such a gift for writing, anything you write about I find interesting!However, if you really want ideas, what about the girls that got away...or the boys that didn't get to play...kitties every day...

11:21 AM, January 31, 2008  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

*wants to see the bucket/fucket list* :)

11:34 AM, January 31, 2008  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Band stories, yes! More of your own music. Vignettes made up from from kitty photos. Any story you are willing to tell, frankly. You are just that entertaining, missy!

3:25 PM, January 31, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Shit, Bucky.

8:22 PM, January 31, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

that was a comment, not a suggestion.

8:22 PM, January 31, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SSN - but a comment that could become its own stop-motion movie in its own right.

9:20 PM, January 31, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can you do a remake of "Brokeback Mountain" using your little plastic peeps?

2:19 PM, February 01, 2008  
Blogger Memphis said...

I have been at a loss for awhile, too. Blog about the worst poo experience you've ever had. I seem to be the official king of poo here on the blog, so I guess it's only appropriate that I ask for this.

5:05 PM, February 01, 2008  
Blogger eclectic said...

More diatribes and rants. Nothing cracks me up like a good ol' fashioned rant, Bucky-style.

12:33 PM, February 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home