the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Incontinental congress

Now that Project Runway season 4 is bagged, tagged and wrapped, I'm not sure what I'll do with my life. How, exactly, am I to go on with no weekly infusion of fashion ferocity? What part of my daily routine can compete with regular doses of Tim Gunn? Christian, come back and let me carry you around in my purse! There's room for you and all your little friends in there, I promise. And by "little friends" I mean all those dollars you won, you Fierce Feather Fashionista.

The best thing I can do, I've decided, is to become equally obsessed with another TV show. What would be the next logical step after hanging on every minute of a clothing-design competition show? I pondered this long and hard, like Johnny Wad. And then the obvious answer smacked me upside the head like a slab of uncooked bacon.

The Simpsons, of course. It's the only solution to my woes.

The more I thought about it, the more I realized my long-unrequited love for Homer, Marge, and the brats. My thoughts drifted, as they will, to a guest-starring role on the show, and I smiled dreamily as I thought of how glamorous my entry to Springfield would, indeed, be. In fact, I think I would be so excited that I might just...lose control.


Oops, I peed

Note the blatant Burger King advertising; I think I should get some revenue from that, for all the tens of visits I get here daily.

5 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Opera Gal said...

urine good health

10:29 PM, March 06, 2008  
Blogger Flying Mermaid said...

The world Depends on you.

11:37 PM, March 06, 2008  
Blogger Squirl said...

With all the pee jokes here I guess I'll just be going...

9:34 AM, March 07, 2008  
Blogger eclectic said...

Yes Squirl, that's wise not to try to interrupt the flow.

9:57 AM, March 08, 2008  
Blogger chia said...

http://www.kottke.org/remainder/08/03/15166.html

I had to share that.

I don't know why.

Pee. Milkshakes. Eh, it's all material.

11:28 PM, March 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home