the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Do it. Do it.

Caption this picture!
(Bonus points if you know who this is and can work a General Hospital reference into your caption.)


Carly's a little unbalanced.

The winner of this contest will NOT receive any Rice-a-Roni. Just thought that ought to be clear, as I have no desire to dress like Bucky Crocker again.

Labels:

14 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger eclectic said...

"OK, now, whish one of y'assholzh shpiked my coffee?"

12:38 AM, August 10, 2009  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I have two:

"You pushed me down the stairs!"

and

"What do you mean I'm 'no Jane Fonda'?!"

7:19 AM, August 10, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ack! I've got something in my eye!

2:53 PM, August 10, 2009  
Blogger Maven said...

This, boys and girls, is why you should point the penis away from the face when administering a hand job. It's all fun and games 'til someone gets cum in the eye.

3:05 PM, August 10, 2009  
Blogger Bone Machine said...

--Woo wee! That is some good smoke.

--"She's got Sandy Duncan Eyes."

3:07 PM, August 10, 2009  
Blogger Squirl said...

Sandy Duncan Eyes. Now that one made me laugh out loud.

3:26 PM, August 10, 2009  
Blogger Bone Machine said...

I've now officially pre-booked on the Hellbound train. Now if Kim Carnes will just alter her song.

3:38 PM, August 10, 2009  
Blogger sheryl_stephen said...

gnarly carly

10:30 PM, August 10, 2009  
Blogger sheryl_stephen said...

"Oh, Sonny, you just dislodged my mucus plug with your teeth!"

10:51 PM, August 10, 2009  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

technically, wouldn't that be "Sandy Duncan Eye?"

just fact-checking folks.

:)

5:27 PM, August 11, 2009  
Blogger Maven said...

Who can effing compete with, "She's got Sandy Duncan eyes?" That right there is hilarious!

Maven

3:30 PM, August 13, 2009  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

"So have you tried those...new dryer sheets by Lilac and Ether? I can hardly stand up...but there's no wrinkles or static cling, is there?..."
*thud*

1:31 PM, August 14, 2009  
Anonymous Susie said...

There's gotta be a tightrope in here somewhere.

6:09 PM, August 28, 2009  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Love, love, LOVE your new masthead!!

9:02 AM, August 29, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home