the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, November 26, 2009

The only thing missing is the hairless pussy

It just dawned on me that my fifth blogiversary was a couple of weeks ago. It's too late to celebrate that milestone in human culture (but if you do feel like paying tribute, go out for a pap smear and have the doc yell "Hello...hello...hello...hello..." next to your monkey).

Instead, let me celebrate this warm and fuzzy holiday by presenting to you:

Real Thanksgiving of New Jersey (click on the image to view larger):



Real Thanksgiving of New Jersey

6 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Vajana said...

love the Sicilian Jazz Hands. Bob Fosse would be so proud. Happy turkey Day!

2:21 PM, November 26, 2009  
Blogger Squirl said...

Ooooookay, then.

5:35 PM, November 26, 2009  
Anonymous Susie said...

*standing O*

9:09 PM, November 26, 2009  
Blogger Sometimes Saintly Nick said...

I ibid. Squirl.

3:42 PM, November 27, 2009  
Blogger Bucky Four-Eyes said...

I'm sure it makes little sense if you don't watch the show.
But really, it doesn't make that much more sense to those of us who do watch.

1:08 AM, November 28, 2009  
Anonymous Flying Mermaid said...

I've been out of the loop for longer than I realized, by the look of your blog. Dang, how'd that happen? If only I could have email alerts. And speaking of blogs -- I can't believe you started just 6 months before I did! (But I also can't believe 5 YEARS!)

Since I watch NO SHOWS, nothing makes sense, except New Jersey, of course.

12:49 AM, January 13, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home