the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Oh, come on, like you guys don't have dolls in your offices, too!


Janis and I both like to have a bottle handy when we come offstage, or after a good, ass-stingin' spankin' from a Russian despot.

14 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

Drink another little bit of my Geritol, baby....

7:18 PM, March 01, 2005  
Blogger Ern said...

Haven't been by in a few days...it's a picture-o-rama in here! Hilarious!

I've always thought there was something about Gumby and that horse...I just couldn't put my finger on it.

7:57 PM, March 01, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Ern, I think you just don't want to put your finger IN it.

7:59 PM, March 01, 2005  
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

oh lord won't cha buy me my Geritol n' Depends...

9:36 PM, March 01, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

You caught us, we do all have dolls in our orafices... lots of dolls, lots of orafices....

10:45 PM, March 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah. I remember in my glory days when I was stage. I'd run back during the break and freebase some Geritol and do a couple lines of Ben Gay. Ah, good times.

12:28 AM, March 02, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Is that a doll in your orifice, or are you just glad to see me?

7:32 AM, March 02, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Bucky, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to STEP AWAY FROM THE TCHOTCHKES!

9:06 AM, March 02, 2005  
Blogger Girl.A said...

Huhuhuhuh.

You said WHEN WE COME OFFSTAGE

11:00 AM, March 02, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Girl.A -- gotta charge more if we come ONSTAGE.

11:02 AM, March 02, 2005  
Blogger Strizz said...

Umm whats geritol?

11:14 AM, March 02, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Striz -- Geritol is what old people drink at work. It gives us our 12% alcohol, and yet we're not in trouble because it clearly says "vitamin supplement" on the package.

Or were you just rubbing it in that some of us are waaaaaaaay older than you? Huh? Huh? Spot wants to know.

11:23 AM, March 02, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Bucky, I seriously thought you were joking about the Geritol being 12% alcohol. But I Googled my ass off (oh, wait. It's still there.), and not only did they call the stuff TONIC (which is reminiscent of Granny on the Beverly Hillbillies), but sure 'nuff..."alcohol 12% brewer's yeast"!

Pass the bottle, wouldja?

Oh, wait. The baby's underage. I'll have to wait a few more months. Damn.

11:59 AM, March 02, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

LadyBug -- I guess it is kind of like Granny's "rheumatiz medicine."

No rheumatiz here, y'all!

12:16 PM, March 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home