the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Ever'body in the club gettin' tipsy


This is why I don't drink often.

This is what happens to me after two, count 'em, two beers. The evil draft was forced upon me by my boss and his wife, so what could I do? Oh, my innocence shattered!

17 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

Hey, I'm just getting started on my second beer. I think part of the effect on you is that one lense is a different color than the other. That'll get you more messed up than a bottle of tequila and a couple of 'ludes.

Glad you're having fun. What an evil influence your boss and his wife are.

8:37 PM, April 12, 2005  
Blogger Ern said...

I would question who is the evil influence on whom? You or the boss and his wife? If it's them, then you should NEVER quit!

8:51 PM, April 12, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

JEEZE!! Don't DO that! Now I'll never get to sleep tonight!

*walks off, shaking violently every third step*

10:30 PM, April 12, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Bucky its not safe to go around like that with your tongue hanging out, the wrong sort of people might take it as an invitation.

And no one wants you to fall in with a bad crowd. Just looking out for ya.

1:26 AM, April 13, 2005  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

You always look fantastic and wear the coolest glasses. Plus you appear to be a gal who knows how to have fun.

I think that's a rocking combo.

Later on!

7:11 AM, April 13, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Oh, Bucky. You are never far from our thoughts. I thought of you this morning, as I looked over LG's grammar homework. On linking verbs. Her sentences said: "I am going to pet my monkey. You will be surprised at its size."

8:02 AM, April 13, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

Is it me or did my bucky get herself some highlights?

9:00 AM, April 13, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Susie, that's a good one. I know Bucky will love it as soon as she gets to read it.

Amy, Bucky just has great hair. I don't think she's ever colored it or done anything other than an occasional perm. She got way better hair than I did. More of it too. At least, unless she's done some highlighting and didn't tell her sister.......

10:13 AM, April 13, 2005  
Blogger SierraBella said...

Thank goodness the boss didn't treat you to a three martini lunch!

11:22 AM, April 13, 2005  
Blogger Annejelynn said...

girl, you are absolutely hilarious

12:21 PM, April 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going along just jake until I saw "oh my innocence..." and had to stop right there. Bucky, I love you more than an ABBA reunion, but I have a feeling that the only thing innocent thing on you is your nose. And THAT'S been blown.

3:11 PM, April 13, 2005  
Blogger Spurious Nurse said...

Sweet! You're a cheap date!

5:04 PM, April 13, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

this former resident of the Bolton Hill area of Boston wants to know which bar with which microbrews?

6:13 PM, April 13, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

I meant baltimore...too many beers.

8:09 AM, April 14, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

I love it when two beers makes 'em easy to trick ...

1:25 PM, April 15, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Julia, that's not how I remember it. One minute I was innocently snappin' pictures of the Rat Pharoah, and the next minute, you and Arjay were holdin' me down while Miss Boots poured draft beer down my throat.
Yeah, that's just how it happened!

4:00 PM, April 15, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Yeah, Bucky, I never remember your drinking alcohol without someone having to force it down your throat. (yeah, right)

9:16 AM, April 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home