the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, April 01, 2005

Well, how long was that up my ass?


Well, how long was that up my ass?
Originally uploaded by Bucky Four-Eyes.

I won't be around much tonight, but since I missed Self-Portrait Day this week, I thought the easiest, laziest thing I could possibly do is post a picture today. In this one I'm, um, practicing for Self-Portrait Day: "O" Face next week. Yeah, that's it.

If you wanna know what's goin' on tonight, beyond dinner, you are a sick motherfucker. Email me.

Yes, I'm lame enough to use the same joke two days in a row. Lame. huh huh huh huh

7 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Candy said...

Ive been TRYING to email you, it keeps sending them back. I have been rejected by your server, do you know what that is doing to my fragile ego?

6:06 PM, April 01, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Eh, gmail's bein' a butt. I just e'd you from another addie.
Don't feel bad, my server rejects my ass all the time.

6:12 PM, April 01, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Welcome back, sis. Even if it is only temporary.

6:40 PM, April 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's your "O" face, huh?

And you wonder why Jim always wants to leave the lights off.

9:37 PM, April 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I got to see Bucky's eyes! I was WONDERING if you really had them. And they's PURDY too (y'know..fer a GIRL)

12:05 AM, April 02, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Squirl, back to real life. I've got soooo much paperwork to do this weekend. 'Twas blissful while it lasted. *sigh*

LadyBug - you just now figgerin' that out? Poor guy get traumatized so easily...

Dazed - that's about as naked as y'all will see me here, if that lets you sleep at night. :)
And thanks! I know you're not just sayin' that to get in my pants.

2:10 AM, April 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great title! Very funny.

~Deleted

6:16 PM, April 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home