the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

My little prayer

Oh, blogger gods:

I beseech thee to allow me to post unimpeded;
I tear at my garments and weep when thine database is fucked up;
When I clicketh on the little pencil,
Toy not with my affections;
Trifle not with me, nor with my homies,
With comments that, lo, will not post,
Will not show;
Maketh not my posts disappear
Lest I lose the tiny corner that is left of my mind.
Amen.
Post.

20 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

Amen, sistah, amen!

7:50 PM, March 29, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Damn, I love me some Almond Post Crunch!

8:37 PM, March 29, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Amen. and Amen.

8:43 PM, March 29, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I thought we needed a little blogger prayer, since I am an ordained minister.

Did I mention that, in my church, we perform ritual figurine sacrifice?

8:48 PM, March 29, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

*sniff*

Aw, Bucky, that was byoo-tee-ful.

I got a little tear there.

10:10 PM, March 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Bucky - that was heartfelt and inspirational. I worship you. And the fact that you kept the disfigurines only makes me want to sacrifice old ABBA records on an alter to your name even more.

11:17 PM, March 29, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Oh my god. Its going to let me post.

Your poem is just lovely, but now you google ads are asking me if I want to hire a harpist for my wedding and, well, I think I just might have to.

It would go so well with the bagpipes you see....

1:26 AM, March 30, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Oh no now your google ads are talking about lightning.

GOOGLE ADS ARE READING MY MIND.

I have to go hide under the covers now. Thanks a lot!

3:18 AM, March 30, 2005  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

Good news Bucky!

JessicRabbit fixed the blogger. Everyone can post again.

4:57 AM, March 30, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Apperantly it just took alittle nudity, who knew?

Shocked it right into behavin.

6:14 AM, March 30, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Okay, let me stress that it is only YOUR nudity, Jess, that fixes blogger. My nudity scares the livin' shit out of it.

Now, naked with bagpipes? That's a whole 'nother story.

7:43 AM, March 30, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

word of the day: dazed & confused's "disfigurines"

7:58 AM, March 30, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Yup, gotta got with "disfigurines." We have a winnah!

Now let's all bow our heads in a moment of silence for Gumby's genitalia, which could not be saved, despite the doctors' valiant efforts.

8:07 AM, March 30, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

I just got your mojo wiped up from my comment page. Sticky.

I can't really see "partying" at dooce without knowing what happened with Leego, you know? I'm sure it's good news, but still... And no one else has a party room. I'm off from work this week. I might have to clean my house. OH NOOOOOOO....

8:17 AM, March 30, 2005  
Blogger Spurious Nurse said...

Halleluja! Preach it!

Was Gumby's genitalia used as a burnt offering to Our Almighty Blogger?

Cause that's mean, but if it works, burn the sucka.

12:10 PM, March 30, 2005  
Blogger Andrea said...

I'm always amused by prayers that include the F-word; and impressed when they actually work ;)

12:52 PM, March 30, 2005  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

IT WORKED IT WORKED IT WORKED!!

You have a direct link to the blogger gods!

*NOT WORTHY!NOT WORTHY!*

1:12 PM, March 30, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Ok, I am totally going through Bucky withdrawl...

3:49 PM, March 30, 2005  
Blogger Ern said...

Andrea--God invented the F-word, so I have no doubt that he hears it.

Now, let's all join hands with minister BFE and incant a prayer of thanksgiving that (at least for now) all is right with the Blogger.

4:57 PM, March 30, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Wow, I've got me some powers I didn't know I had.

Now I've just gotta work on that x-ray vision. None of you will be safe.

6:56 PM, March 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home