the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, March 26, 2005

She enjoys being a Squirl


I'm taller, but she got the rack. Circa 1978?

Another member of my family has come over to the dark side and turned over the "Open" sign on her own blog! I present, for your dining and dancing pleasure, the Blog of the Squirl. She has promised me she will update more often than our brother, Tardist. coughSlackercough

21 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

Thanks for posting picture of me that didn't make me look too much like a dork. Ichabod thinks I look cute. :-) I had forgotten about that hat of yours.

7:30 PM, March 26, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Thanks for the plug!

7:39 PM, March 26, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

woo hoo sister blog! You two look all purty n stuff.

8:38 PM, March 26, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Squirl, you always look cute. You look younger than me, bitch. :)

Thanks, Jess! I was 13 or 14, and I'll let Squirl say how old she was if she wants to. ;)

9:15 PM, March 26, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

TIme to place wagers on when the sibling rivalry blog-style breaks out.

9:54 PM, March 26, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Let's just say that I was a few years older than Bucky. Wait, I guess I am still a few years (or so) older than Bucky. :-)

She's been taller than me, though, since she was about 12. I'm not really short, at 5'6", but everyone else in my family is taller than I am. Bucky has made many, many short jokes about me over the years. She probably will continue, too.

9:58 PM, March 26, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Ok Bucky, so what your telling me here is I am checkin out the hoots of two girls who were at this time roughly the same age as my boys are now?

Oh I am soooooooooo going to hell.

9:58 PM, March 26, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Well, Jess, ONE of us was your boys' age here. ;) So you're only settin' one foot in hell here.
And, let's face it; even God is lookin' at our hoots here.

boom

Ah, dodgin' that lighting again.

10:01 PM, March 26, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Mr. B: If the smackdown starts, and there is hair pulling, we'll be sure to post the full story with pictures.

Otherwise, certain promises of silence have been made in certain matters, in exchange for the promise of rumcakes and other such bribes.

10:03 PM, March 26, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Rum cake is always a good bribe. When are you going to be over next, Bucky? Hafta get that cake pan out. :-)

10:08 PM, March 26, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Oh bribes with baked goods, I can bake! I can bake like a feakin bakin maniac, hmmmm wonder if I can start up alittle war with some baked goods antagonizing.. hmmmm...

And baby, I so already had one foot and 3 toes in hell already anyway.

Ill keep dodging wrenches, you keep dodging bolts, it will be all good.

10:09 PM, March 26, 2005  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Kickass blog--I read down to the lists--I think I've read some of those books myself.

10:15 PM, March 26, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Man, I could soooo start a baking/bribery war here! Of course, I do not make baked goods, so the tables could theoretically turn on me here.
Squirl, is it possible you could be bribed by the maniacal muffins from Jessica's kitchen?
This could potentially be bad for me, real bad...

Dodge, duck, dip, dive...and dodge!

10:15 PM, March 26, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

AHhh Bucky, now I have to say it, I just have to, so forgive me, but I have to!


If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge the wrath of God.



Ok Im all better now. Phew!

Oh hey there Squirl, has the lovely Bucky mentioned that I can make, blueberry muffins, bananna nut muffins, homemade cherry cheesecake, angel food cake, fluffy cakes of any flavor you like, brownies, fudge, black and white cookies, sugar cookies(frosted or sprinkled), cupcakes, chocolate chip cookies,butterscotch cookies, peanut blossoms, peanut butter cookies, with chocolate chips in them, homemade bread,cherry pie, apple pie, pumpkin spice bars with cream cheese frosting, oh and pinapple upside down cake. Oh and cream puffs and eclairs. That right Bucky, I can make homemade eclairs, with the creamy french vanilla pudding filling.

So Squirl, whats up? Nice to meet you.

10:28 PM, March 26, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Oh my god, I am soooooo fucked!

10:34 PM, March 26, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Bucky, didnt ever think you would be taunted by a former stripper who can bake now did you? Hah.

Whas up now Buck doggie dog?

Word.

10:38 PM, March 26, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Jess, I have to admit, this is a contingency for which I did not prepare.

You got that Buck Doggie Dogg style?
I got the Rolie on my arm
And I'm pourin' Chandon
And I roll my own blog
Cause I got it goin' on

10:44 PM, March 26, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Bucky, you got mad skillz baby!

Bow wow yo yippie yo yippie yea

Buck Doggie Dog

12:08 AM, March 27, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Jessica - You've got some fantastic baking skills going there. Everything sounds sooo good. And nice to meet you, too.

Bucky - You're just plain skilled. Love the little rap.

I quit commenting last night as I'm a wuss and had to go to sleep. I can't stay awake with the big kids anymore. :-)

7:35 AM, March 27, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I can see it all now. Squirl is gonna sell me out for eclairs.

Even with my mad skillz.

8:57 AM, March 27, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

JR/NB shouldn't feel too bad. i am looking at the hoots of two girls about the same age as my DAUGHTER. Now thats hellbound!

8:54 PM, March 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home