the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, March 18, 2005

Report Card, Part Two


The middle part of the report card. I can't believe I had a + in handwriting during the last marking period. My handwriting sucks in a serious way, always has. I'm pretty sure the 5-day absence in the third marking period was when I had chicken pox -- for the first fucking time!

5 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Candy said...

You know they do always say that serial killers have the nicest penmenship.....

7:52 PM, March 18, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

I always hated those effort grades,,,,,I once got all A"s in academic achievemnt, and all E's in effort

9:17 PM, March 18, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

See? Proof, finally, that I am not a serial killer!

10:16 PM, March 18, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

LG left a reply to your comment at my place, something about you need to practice your cursive so you don't have so many write-os.

11:09 PM, March 18, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Susie, LG cracks me up! She's more well spoken than a lot of college students I know. Don't let her see my blog until she's, like, 40, but tell her I will work on my cursive, just for her. Perhaps I will show my work.

4:47 PM, March 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home