the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Camaro row row your boat


This baby is the only brand-new car I've ever owned. It was totally a mid-life crisis car, and I miss it sooooo much in the summer. Yes, I'm a pussy and it was an automatic.

10 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

oh gee whiz bucky. you got rid of it? :( Its stunning red, my god. Mines an 85 and I'm the 2nd owner. The one in that pic would blow the doors off of mine!! I hope they bring them back. Some think they will.

dc

10:16 PM, March 15, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I hope they bring 'em back. I'd like to have another one someday, but not for my everyday car like this one was.
I finally traded it in because I needed more space to carry instruments and shit to gigs.

I loved this car so much. I didn't even smoke in it, which is true devotion for me.

10:20 PM, March 15, 2005  
Blogger GEORGE! said...

What a pussy indeed, you buy a v6 camaro and you don't even get convertible or stick? pff. come ON.

10:25 PM, March 15, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

I don't know from cars, but it sure is pretty and shiny.

10:28 PM, March 15, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Yep, automotive pussy, guilty as charged. hangs head in shame, becomes distracted by own breasts

10:33 PM, March 15, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Hmmm All I can say is Vroom Vrooom baby!

10:48 PM, March 15, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

It was a nice car. Just not practical. I can tell you don't like your current car as well since you definitely smoke in it.

10:11 AM, March 16, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Now don't get me wrong - I love my Cruiser. But I just can't make myself be as anal about this car as I was about the Camaro because:

a) I bought it slightly used, so it doesn't seem like a virgin to me.
b) Some fucktard poured some kind of super-glue all over the passenger side of the car, about two weeks after I got it. It's still lumpy.
c) Jimi Blues passed out drunk and burned a cigarette hole in the back seat about three weeks after I got the car.

So, my Cruiser has already seen many indignities. Might as well smoke in there, too. The car likes to be made to feel like a whore, and I'm only too happy to comply.

10:29 AM, March 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to have a red car, though not nearly so snazzy as your Camaro.

My car was a freakin' cop magnet. I swear I got a ticket once for going 40 in a 30 mph zone.

I drive a boring green minivan now. I speed past cops at 80 mph and they just smile and wave.

Deleted =)

1:43 PM, March 16, 2005  
Blogger Annejelynn said...

I can't think of a camero without remember a HS friend's bitchin' camero in particular...complete with old Fritos chips mashed into the floor carpeting, missing ashtray, and Little Tree air freshener, 'cinneberry' - that car was a blast!

7:48 PM, March 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home