the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Egotistical cow

I finally got wise and Flickr'd myself. Don't worry, I washed my hands before posting.

Here's my first photo collection of the only person who'll hold still for my camera, which is me.

6 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

Yay, comments are back. Nice pics.

10:45 PM, March 11, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I'm so happy! Blogger's status page said they were trying to stabilize the database. Boy, do I understand that shit! I was jonesin' for my comments, but man, I won't bitch 'cause I know what those guys probably went through for a few days!

10:48 PM, March 11, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

I guess it makes a difference when you have some perspective. We still tend to feel impatient anyway though. :-)

11:03 PM, March 11, 2005  
Blogger Ern said...

Spiffy photoshoppin' o' your tat! I don't photoshop at all myself. Not enough hours in a day.

11:11 PM, March 11, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Oh!!!! I am so happy that I can comment I forgot what I wanted to say! Oh Joy! Oh senseless commenting! Woohooo!!!

12:51 AM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Senseless posting begets senseless commenting. I think Shakespeare said that, right before he "accidentally" sat on the empty wine bottle.

1:32 AM, March 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home