the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Gene Simmons' love child


Or was that Tattoos and Tongues Thursday?

5 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Gooooooo team! I feel like a cheerleader, but without the prettiness and coordination.

HDL, I saw your tat, but where Spoonie's tat at?

8:52 AM, March 10, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

I tried to post a comment earlier, but Blogger apparently cannot handle all your sexiness and is about to buckle under the pressure.

It cracks me up that you took those pics in the restroom at work. Was it at least the out-of-the-way restroom people only use when they have to take a dump?

12:21 PM, March 10, 2005  
Blogger Ern said...

Man, you could do some serious damage, (or some serious divin') with that tongue!

You learn the most interesting things in the bathroom at work! Did anyone walk in?

7:12 PM, March 10, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

LadyBug -- Nope, just one bathroom with six stalls in my building. But I get to work before most people in the building, and the few people who are there have known me long enough that it probably wouldn't surprise 'em.

Ern -- Jeez, isn't that thing more than one person should be orally packin'? My sis is like that, but she has sense enough not to post pictures of herself lookin' like the lizard from hell swamp.
And yeah, I try to keep my tongue under wraps at work. I don't want to cause a panic.

7:36 PM, March 10, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Yes, I have "the tongue" too. But, no, I haven't posted any pictures of myself showing it. Maybe some day.....

11:06 PM, March 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home