the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Bucky fingerpaints


Okay, they let me use a brush that day. Anudder one of my paintings done in fluorescent watercolors. Am I too young to be a hippie?

22 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Candy said...

That is so cool. And its good to know you have such talented fingers.

12:35 AM, March 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're never to young to be a hippie!

peace, love & finger painting

12:45 AM, March 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

also, your painting is lovely.

12:48 AM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Thanks, you delightful biatches! I always figgered I was born too late, but now I think it's OK to be a hippie again, so here I am, maaaaaan.

Oh, and Jess -- Jim often gives thanks for my talented fingers as well.

8:02 AM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Wow, Bucky, that's wonderful. Who is it, to you? I really like it, I can't even think of anything snarky to say.

8:14 AM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Roger Daltry after a show?

9:09 AM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

Jimmy Page? cool painting.

Being a hippie is a state o mind bucky. Not governed by age in my view.

dc

9:22 AM, March 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where does one buy an original Bucky Four-Eyes painting if one were so inclined because one likes Bucky's paintings and thinks that Bucky has more talent than should be allowed?

PS - MrB - I ordered PSP 9, dude. Don't steer me wrong, now.

9:46 AM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Youse guys are so sweet! There was actually no model or anyone in mind for this painting. He lives only in the dirty, dirty crevices of my mind. He's locked in there with Taye Diggs and LL Cool J, and they'd probably all like to be rescued. Don't listen to their cries for help.

Dazed, seriously? You'd buy my paint splatter crap? I know I'm not your type, but dammit, I love you, man!

So, would youse guys buy this shit if I had it made into postcards?

10:32 AM, March 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell YEAH, I'd buy a painting if you sold 'em. Not sure about postcards since I never send those. The last postcard I sent was in '44 when I was on the lam from the feds for my involvement in Hoover's dress-making.

11:10 AM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Hold still, hon. You got a little schmutz on your face. Lemme get that for ya.
*LadyBug spits on a kleenex and dabs at the painting, revealing to all that she has finally, truly LOST IT.*

'Tis a cool painting, though, Bucky.

11:41 AM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I'm sticking with Roger Daltry after a show, sorry.

Dazed - one thing about PSPv9, it doesn't install over top of v7...or at least my version of v9 anyway. Sooo, enjoy re-installing any filters you have...or copying them over to the new DIR anyway. Other than that, I love it. (I hope you got to get the upgrade price?) Bucky would appreciate the Art Media layers.

2:13 PM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Dazed - I think everyone understands that you were only following orders when you made Hoover that stunning little turquoise taffetta cocktail dress. It's not your fault he didn't have the legs for it.

LadyBug -- Thanks! I'm pretty sure, though, that we suspected somethin' was up with you when you lost your marbles and shot up the poor Monkey last night.
So guys: Don't piss off the LadyBug, or the last thing you'll see is the business end of her KillerBug Glock.

2:15 PM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Dazed - I think everyone understands that you were only following orders when you made Hoover that stunning little turquoise taffetta cocktail dress. It's not your fault he didn't have the legs for it.

LadyBug -- Thanks! I'm pretty sure, though, that we suspected somethin' was up with you when you lost your marbles and shot up the poor Monkey last night.
So guys: Don't piss off the LadyBug, or the last thing you'll see is the business end of her KillerBug Glock.

2:23 PM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Dazed - I think everyone understands that you were only following orders when you made Hoover that stunning little turquoise taffetta cocktail dress. It's not your fault he didn't have the legs for it.

LadyBug -- Thanks! I'm pretty sure, though, that we suspected somethin' was up with you when you lost your marbles and shot up the poor Monkey last night.
So guys: Don't piss off the LadyBug, or the last thing you'll see is the business end of her KillerBug Glock.

2:29 PM, March 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr.B - yeah, I ordered via Amazon and got a $35 rebate for sending in a photocopy of the V7.0 disc. Then, to ensure that I get the best possible price, I do believe that I'll send in a threatening letter, telling them how Bucky is my boyfriend (sorry Buck, you're going to have to break out the strap-on) and that you are a hired henchman and we'll mess 'em but good if they don't give me a good price. Hope that's ok with y'all.

4:01 PM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Bucky, the painting looks like hippie Jesus to me. People would totally buy prints of that. I make Christmas cards out of my kid's drawings, just go to a Kinko's or a mom & pop copier, people would totally buy Jimmy Jesus Daltrey Diggs note cards! (Yea, folded notecards with envelopes will sell better than postcards; people don't understand the whole postcard stamp thing, but the copiers or printers will fold and provide the envelopes.)

Watch out, I'm coming to rescue LL Cool J. I would love to have me a very grateful LL Cool J. I'll bring LadyBug and her glock if I have to...

4:57 PM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Ooh, don't ya just hate a mail-in rebate?! That could be another blog. Packaging, then mail-in rebates, then the dreaded...

Amazon Pre-Order!!!

Oooooooh! *cold chills*

5:19 PM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Don'tcha love my multiple...comment posts?

Dazed - I'll do whatever it takes for the cause. I just hope the power doesn't go to my head! If I slap somebody across the face with it, you have to promise me you'll wrestle it away from me, right away.

Susie - Yeah, I can see the hippie Jesus thing there. And you can have LL Cool J the second weekend of every month. But don't be touchin' my Taye "Babycakes" Diggs. Don't do it. I'll have Mr. B mail in a rebate on yo' ass!

5:56 PM, March 09, 2005  
Blogger Amanda B. said...

Wow Bucky, that is really beautiful. More art! More art!

2:29 AM, March 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm, something about this guy reminds me of 'Vincent' from the TV show Beauty and the Beast (you know, the one with Linda Hamilton?)

10:59 AM, March 10, 2005  
Blogger Closet Metro said...

That is beautiful. Really. Gorgeous.

5:32 PM, March 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home