the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

No shades


Taken sometime in '96 or early '97, when I still had the ability to wear midriff-baring tops without scarring the psyches of small children.
And in case you're wondering, I did eventually have that unsightly guitar removed from my neck.

9 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Susie said...

You look terrific. Hey, you can perform at greenie's surprise party! How 'bout it?

10:29 PM, March 15, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

The real surprise will be how I look in that same outfit now. ;)

10:31 PM, March 15, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Wooo baby! Bellybutton! Your so scandalous!!! What will the neighbors think?


Man, I look at your hair and all I can think is, the colors I could put in that, man. I could give you killer highlights. Maybe in a really pretty shiny turquoise with some deep blue velvet accents and alittle vicious violet to top it off. Delicious.

OooOOoo or a lovely plum with some burgandy wine with a hint of blood red, hmmm. yes. Oh a a tiny bit of atomic pink, wouldnt show up much in the daylight but it glows under blacklights in clubs. hmm yes. gives you an aura.

Yes I have problems.

2:46 AM, March 16, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

Funny. I look at her hair and all I can think is: "Mmmm. Midriff."

7:41 AM, March 16, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Jessica, bring your hair potions and we can have a slumber party. I'm sure no one would say a word at work if I showed up with electric hair. At least I'd have pants on, right?
Oh, and as for what the neighbors would think? I'm pretty sure they already have my freakness sussed.

Nilbo, now you're talkin' like my husband. Have you two been comparing notes, or are you all just like that?

8:14 AM, March 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bucky said: '...Have you two been comparing notes, or are you all just like that?'

Yeah, I'd like to interject here....

10:09 AM, March 16, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Nice picture, Bucky. Do I remember those glasses?

10:10 AM, March 16, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Squirl, I think those are the glasses I had when you and Ichabod came over for Christmas in '94 and we went to buy my paisley guitar.
I've had so many glasses, though, it's hard to remember. Now, with my migraines and such, all I ever wear is shades.
Ooops, there goes my secret. Yes, they're for my light-sensitive eyes, and not just to make me look mysterioso.

10:25 AM, March 16, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

HDL, I always do, intentionally or not...

11:52 AM, March 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home