the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Bacchus dat ass up, gurrrrl


Bacchus has his thinking cap on this morning. Either that, or it's a hangover remedy.

12 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

Bacchus? I thought that was Joe Cocker!!

dc

12:51 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

Bacchus appears to be thinking "i wish i could remember what I did last night to deserve this headache!"

12:57 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

and haven't we all been THERE before!

12:57 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Where IS Bacchus? Right there in your yard? Are you related to him?

12:58 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Must be a hangover. Definitely an ice pack.

1:23 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

It's either an ice-pack, or a fancy go-to-church hat. I haven't decided.

Susie, Bacchus sits in my back yard. I'm only related to him in the spirit of the grape, however.

1:32 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

MMMMmmmm Bacchus. There is a great wine bar in my city named that. All dark and broody and full of cute girls. Well now I want wine.


Why is it every time I come here you have some picture that makes me crave something? Booze, tongues, dogs. Ok wait, not dog tongues, booze. tongue. and dogs. Cause it would be creepy otherwise.

3:22 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I won't tell Snickers you're not into dog tongue. He does like the ladies!

Hey, the Cotillion is all about inducing craving of all the things one probably shouldn't have. I guess Bacchus and I could've partied.

3:59 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

That face would have to be completely contorted to be Cocker.

5:14 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

I love zee fact zat he has a lovely vinter scarf to match his fabulous chapeaux. He iz zuch a...how you say?....HUNK?

10:40 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Yeah, he's about six pints shy of a Cocker!

LadyBug - I saw him with his crown and mantle and ran outside with the camera. We used to have a Venus de Milo in the yard, and when she got her snow cap and wrap, she always looked especially indignant. Maybe I'll put her back up next winter, 'cause it's pretty funny, if you're easily amused like you and I are.

10:50 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

A couple of friends told me recently they were about to go see Mr. Cocker in action. I laughed and just slightly mentioned I can't watch him perform. They were confused by this of course and I asked, "have you not seen at least footage of him perform?"

"No. Why?"

"Hehe, you'll see."

2 weeks later....

"OH MY GOSH......"

1:15 AM, March 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home