the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Is this the talent show?


Hey, who let that little shit onstage?

14 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Candy said...

Nice, when does the bra throwing start?

7:53 PM, March 13, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Can we find a training bra for Little Bucky?

8:08 PM, March 13, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Is little Bucky wearing the bag to protect her clothing? Are we expecting poo-flinging, or what?

10:13 PM, March 13, 2005  
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

Sweet shot of little Bucky. The snarl on your face clearly indicates you aren't singing a tune by 'The Carpenters'. You look great on stage :)

dc

10:25 PM, March 13, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Come here mama....and dig this crazy scene
She's not too fancy....but her line is pretty clean
She ain't no drag.
Bucky's got a brand new bag!
(BLOW, HORNS, BLOW!)

10:32 PM, March 13, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

The Carpenters? Darn it. I was thinking more along the lines of a Jim Morrison pose there, or maybe a GeorgeJefferson AeroPlane StarshipTroopers sort of vibe.

"Wheezie?!!? I don't give a damn what color the pill is! Just have Bentley walk on my back again, it's killing me!! I know people are strange, just go get the man! Hurry woman, I’m starting to see large bugs out on the balcony…Wheezie!!?!?"

*feeling all disillusioned with inaccurate imagery*

Snowy days and Mondays always get me, down. :(

6:55 AM, March 14, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I'm tryin' to figure out just what song I'm snarlin' there. I'm not at the keys, and not on guitar, so I'm guessin' it's some Robin Trower.
And if you want the closest representation I can find to what my singin' voice sounds like, listen to Robin Trower's Bridge of Sighs.

Yup. I sing like a dude.

7:28 AM, March 14, 2005  
Blogger Strizz said...

I remember when trees had those green thingys on them. *sigh*

8:55 AM, March 14, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

AND she wees on the stage? Woo hoo! Now THAT'S a show!

10:44 AM, March 14, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Bucky, I love the picture.

Mr B. I don't think golden showers would be very safe next to all that equipment.

11:16 AM, March 14, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

First Little Bucky wanders onto the stage, and the mean lead singer snarls in her bitchy way: "Little Bucky, I have a message for you: Take some piano lessons and actually practice, you pampered little bag-wearin' twerp."

Then Little Bucky pees on the mean lead singer's monitor and skips offstage.

That's how it all went down.

12:41 PM, March 14, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Electrifyin' performance!

*huh huh "went down" huh huh*

1:57 PM, March 14, 2005  
Blogger Schmootzie said...

He's growing into the "unknown comic" angle. Kudos to the youth.

Rock on.

You can read about my kick ass new old guitar at New World Odor next week. It should be here soon and after I play Stranglehold on it for a week I'm going to write a story about how cool it is.

8:42 PM, March 14, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Here I come again, now baby
Like a clown in heat

What kinda geetar? Do tell, do tell!

8:45 PM, March 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home