the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Further psychoanalysis of bad dog Snickers


Dogs are so transparent.

9 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of when I went to the shrink. He showed me an inkblot and said "What does this look like to you?" I naturally answered "Like the number 4 card in the Rorschach series to test obsessive-compulsive behavior"..and he got all bummed. "OK," I said, "It's a butterfly."

2:10 AM, March 20, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

I love the picture. Don't know how you did it, but it's cool. Give my little nephew a hug and kiss for me.

8:08 AM, March 20, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Dazed - you know, you have to humor those professional types sometimes. They're really sensitive and all.

Squirl - ain't you got nuthin' better to do on a Sunday morning than look at blogs? I mean, uh, that is, OKAY, but I've only checked one besides mine this morning.

8:22 AM, March 20, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Canine Purple Haze -- 'scuse me while I kiss the sky!

4:55 PM, March 20, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Tag. your it Bucky.

4:59 PM, March 20, 2005  
Blogger Spurious Nurse said...

OK, I may have been in ht elab too much lately, but that totally looks like a cell stain under a microscope. How you managed to get an entire dog head on a cell stain is a tribute to your mysterious ways.

Que mysteriosa.

5:41 PM, March 20, 2005  
Blogger Spurious Nurse said...

That's in the LAB. Lord, I need more caffeine.

5:41 PM, March 20, 2005  
Blogger Ern said...

None of this has anything to do with Snickers. Sorry. :)

I had a dream about you last night. I dreamed you called me on the phone and kept asking me what my favorite movies were. And the whole time I was thinking, "How did Bucky four-eyes get my phone number!?" And also how mad my husband would be that I was giving out our phone # on the WWW!

Oh, and "strawberry pancake tampon!?" LMAO!

6:35 PM, March 20, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Jess -- Hey, you always tag too hard! I bruise, like a grape!

Plum - I like to think of Snickers as my little cell stain. In ht elab or anywhere.

Ern - you can tell your husband I got your number off the bathroom wall, same as all my friends. ;)
That's wild! At least I wasn't asking you about your underwear or tampons or anything.
You'll have to put me on your do-not-call list!

7:50 PM, March 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home