the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

No puddy tats here


I tawt I taw a geek!

Oops, I seem to have accidentally bitten off Tweety Bird's head.

Oops.

13 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

What do you have that Sylvester never did? Did the old granny beat you up with a broom?

7:59 PM, March 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you keep posting such obvious evidence of abuse, someone's going to call Toy Protective Services on your asses.

8:26 PM, March 30, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Why you gotta keep hurtin' all my little friends? What kind of Reverend are you?

9:00 PM, March 30, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*looks around for Ozzy*

*realizes if he's here, he can ask the bastard why he insisted on spraying me with a water hose in Evansville, IN back in 1902*


Bucky, that NEVER works for people with lisps and you know it!

9:10 PM, March 30, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

You know I read a study somewhere once about people who disfigure toys having repressed sexual urges.... are you trying to tell us something?

10:07 PM, March 30, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

He...he just...he just looks so stunned. So bewildered. Like he never frickin' saw it coming.

Poor widdle buhdie.

10:32 PM, March 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Tweety. He faw down go BOOOM! .... Bad ol' Bucky-tat

11:51 PM, March 30, 2005  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

I guess Warner Brothers didn't pay the randsom.

6:42 AM, March 31, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Oh, like you guys didn't always wanna see Sylvester get that little yellow fucker and make a feather sandwich. C'mon, fess up.

Repressed sexual urges? What, just 'cause I use Tweety's severed head for kegels?

What????

10:23 AM, March 31, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

I had forgotten your long-standing feelings about the "little yellow fucker". I should have known this would happen one day.

I think Sylvester wanted to use Tweetied for bagel exercises, though.

11:02 AM, March 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you wouldn't happen to have a headless road runner lying around would you?!! I really wish that Coyote gets him soon...that bloody road runner has it coming!!

2:07 PM, March 31, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Raquel, I agree with you. I always rooted for the coyote.

3:02 PM, March 31, 2005  
Blogger Wirthy said...

Between him and burn-unit Gumby, it ain't safe to be a toy over t here.

5:40 PM, April 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home