the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

One too many Scooby snacks?



Either the dog's got a habit, or somebody shoved a popsicle up his ass.

18 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Susie said...

Aw, that's mean. Photoshop him some nice eyes, Bucky. Maybe Johnny Depp's.

10:07 PM, April 26, 2005  
Blogger Joseph said...

One too many something...that's freakish.

Thanks for being a friend to the MoNation B4E!!! I lurve you and your blog.

1:46 AM, April 27, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Susie, do you think I would actually be nice to my dawg? Why would I have a male in the house and then treat him well? Where's the fun in that.

Greenie - we here at the Cotillion will always march beside you in spirit. Unless there's a lot of booze, and then we'll actually come and march (stagger) with you in person.

Amy - Jinkies!

7:43 AM, April 27, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Oh, and Susie - doesn't he have Booty Flies?

7:44 AM, April 27, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Who? Snickers or Johnny Depp? Or Greenthumb? (greenie's always got his booty out in the garden, it's probably him...)

7:56 AM, April 27, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

Interestingly enough, I understand that the treatment for booty flies in dogs is to shove a popsicle up their ass for four days straight. On the fifth day, you just shove a popsicle stick up there. When you withdraw it, the flies come out, hollering "Hey, who ate the popsicle?" And you swat 'em.

8:26 AM, April 27, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Nilbo Coyote...Suuuuuuper genius!

8:52 AM, April 27, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Jeez, you guys have already said it all. My nephew is really freakin' me out here. Bucky, the next picture of Bad Dog Snickers should be a nice one, 'kay?

8:56 AM, April 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bucky, please close your Photoshop application and BACK AWAY SLOWLY from the computer.

What you've done here to your sweet angel baby is just. so. wrong.

9:07 AM, April 27, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Okay, you guys are actin' like this is some innocent, blameless dog. And you are WRONG! He's a garbage-raidin', poop-eatin', music-room-floor-defecatin', skunk-chasin', sex-interruptin' little monster.
I think he knows I posted this; I had to clean pee off the music room floor this morning before I left for work.

9:22 AM, April 27, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

Nilbo! Too Funny!

9:25 AM, April 27, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Looks like he needs some Doggie Downers to go with his Puppy Uppers!

9:50 AM, April 27, 2005  
Blogger Annejelynn said...

you kill me

11:58 AM, April 27, 2005  
Blogger Annejelynn said...

Posted yesterday by Bucky on Dooce: "Man, anytime anyone mentions curlers, I think of that stupid old Dippity Do commercial: “Curlers in your hair…shame on you!”"

Anybody else here old enough to remember those?...

I'm not old enough, BUT when I was in ballet, I was a regular Dippity Do user - that green sticky sludge - hadn't thought of that stuff in YEARS!

11:59 AM, April 27, 2005  
Blogger lawbrat said...

Bucky, bucky, bucky. Poor doggie!! What did you do to him? Thats it, I'm calling child protective services...I mean doggie protective services!
Bad Bucky!

1:05 PM, April 27, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

bucky, I'd like to invoke your name/link in a post tomorrow as advocating masturbation (sort of). You're down wit dat, right?

3:49 PM, April 27, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Bucky, your so mean. That poor poor baby!

Snickers! If you can hear me, run away! I will come pick you up and you can come stay here! We have no skunks, just 12 new best friends for you!


Hurry hurry, before she sees this!

5:28 PM, April 27, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

Bucky advocating masturbation? Isn't that kinda like Edison advocating a light bulb?

8:00 PM, April 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home