the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Self-Portrait Day: Get your flex on


Yes, I'm wearin' a long leather coat, because it's fuckin' cold here today!

Sorry, this is terribly lame of me. I was in a meeting all day, so my hopes of shooting an actual picture of me flexing in the gym was out. Let's face it, though - this is a lot less scary than the other coulda been. And you got to see me on the toilet last week, fer chrissake. Just how intimate do y'all want us to be?

10 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone else see a shadow puppet of an elephant head and shoulders, the elephant leaning its head back and trumpeting with its trunk curved up to the sky?

Wha? I am serious. Totally serious, dude. Elephant shaped shadow.

10:03 PM, April 21, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Whoa, La Pix, we must be hittin' off the same crack pipe, 'cause I see it now, too!

Hahahaha I didn't mean it to be, but now I can't see it as anything else!

10:05 PM, April 21, 2005  
Blogger August95 said...

Great creativity, Elephant or not.

10:47 PM, April 21, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Nice baseball cap on that elephant.

10:48 PM, April 21, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Well in my dream guide it says the elephant is a symbol of power and intelligence, your wise self. And that the power may be available to you if the elephant is angry.

So how bout it baby? You an angry elephant?

4:01 AM, April 22, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

My elephant is always angry. Too much junk in the trunk.

7:45 AM, April 22, 2005  
Blogger Joseph said...

How funny...it so is an elephant with a baseball cap. Not that you're an elephant, I would never imply that you're an elephant. Maybe it's your spirit guide.

10:17 AM, April 22, 2005  
Blogger Spurious Nurse said...

Is it wrong that I see a big Aunt Jemima bottle?

10:25 AM, April 22, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Greenie - maybe so. I always thought the snake was my spirit totem, but maybe I just got the trunk confused?

Plum - god, the syrup jokes that are millin' around in my head now...

3:29 PM, April 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see the Aflack duck coming at your head....

odd.

1:00 PM, April 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home