the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, April 16, 2005

For Greatwhitebear


I can see your truuuuuue colors shinin' through...

Jim is so dejected about not having any NHL this season. I'm surprised you can't see the tears falling from his Red Wings tat. This is on his left arm.

10 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger greatwhitebear said...

Gotta get that tat

6:45 PM, April 16, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

sports=evil

8:09 PM, April 16, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Mr. B, you are sooooo wrong - sports are a perfect way to distract my husband so's I can do as I please while he's mesmerized by the game. I could have a dozen lovers in here, and so long as we didn't dare to cross in front of the TV during play, he probably wouldn't make a peep.

8:42 PM, April 16, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

I stayed home from the prom to watch the Rangers win the Stanley Cup.

8:57 PM, April 16, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

See, Torrie, you've got your shit straight there.

10:19 PM, April 16, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

**beginning of rant**

yeah, what was up with this NHL R.I.P. sh%# this year?

Let's see...a sport while rabidly loved by its fans including myself, that already has low TV ratings/airplay/fan base/ticket sales decides to go on a FULL SEASON LOCKOUT.

I just didn't care after a while when Cujo started pissing and moaning - that a-hole makes 8 million a year to SIT ON HIS A-- LAST SEASON BECAUSE HE SUCKS and they had to bring back the Dominator to do his job. And while I'm ranting, Manny is a better backup goalie than anyone gave him credit for. Pay HIM Cujos salary.(you can look salaries up on the NHL site).

I have news for them - their job was to play hockey, and they get paid really well to do it, and don't talk to me about the injuries you take - its part of the job and you have health insurance that rivals no other in the US.

Oh wait? You don't like the fact that the NBA and MLB make more money? Bring in a bigger fan base. **end of rant**

8:53 AM, April 17, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

sorry, i lost my mind there for a moment - I had to go all winter with no Chris Chelios until he joined the Motor City Mechanics, fer chrissakes.

- deep, calm breathing.

8:54 AM, April 17, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

It's OK Opera gal...you're not the only one.
Jim was so happy when he got to see the Mechanics in Flint. He's graspin' at hockey straws.

9:29 AM, April 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know nothing of sports, but I know a few things about distractions, Dozens of lovers you say Bucky? Hmmm, I think you need to give me your number. heh

10:33 PM, April 17, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Baby, get it off the bathroom wall like everyone else.

10:34 PM, April 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home