the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Hell yeah, I want some cheesy poofs!


And yet they let me on the plane.

Hey, let's start the countdown to 40 with a musing on my immaturity, 'cause if there's one thing I won't do, it's grow old gracefully.

No matter how old I get, there are some things I simply cannot resist:

Using Cheetos as fangs, popping bubble wrap, swingsets (sturdy ones now, sturdy ones), kites, fart jokes, cats (damn you, allergies), horny penguins, Halloween, crayons, using candy corn as tiny fangs, body-part jokes, play-acting in public for effect (preferably shock), zoos, watching penguins have sex, playing Grand Theft Auto (3 and newer), dogs, Silly Putty, Sugar Babies, bad puns, drawing pictures of bizarrely exaggerated penises, drawing pictures of dudes with pencils stuck through their faces, drawing pictures of hairy men in ridiculous drag, and did I mention penguins doin' the humpty dance?

You know, I meant this to be lighthearted, but after reading back my list, I think maybe I should get some help!

8 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Torrie said...

Please, don't ever grow up.
Fight it every step of the way.

6:34 PM, April 16, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Torrie, not entirely certain I have a choice!

6:38 PM, April 16, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

I am curious about our preoccupation with Penguin sex. Anything to do with Beware the Penguin beer comercials?

6:56 PM, April 16, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Cheetos as fangs. Thank you. I have only stuck my nails in them and used them as talons. I didn't do the fang thing. Until now. I impersonate an adult, so I really only see Cheetos at kids' birthday parties, now. But I will be the fanged one at the next birthday party.

9:57 PM, April 16, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Penguins are just sexy. You don't see it in standard editions of the bible, but it's rumored that Noah took half a dozen penguins onboard the ark, for his own amusement, see?

9:54 AM, April 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would of been way more impressed if you had gone for the nostrils cheeto walrus. Your totally slipping you geezer. All the hip kids are walruses baby. Get with the program.

10:36 PM, April 17, 2005  
Blogger Madame D said...

I'm not a responsible adult. I only play one on t.v.
Just ask my five year old.

5:27 AM, April 18, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Now I feel silly and redundant, when I meant this to be a dignified portrait.
Awwww, shit. Gotta be more experimental about where I stuff those Cheetos.

Hey, wait. Geezer? My dentures flew out when I saw that!

9:16 AM, April 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home