the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Buds n' beer



Yeah, I'm totally outta control with the posting tonight. I loves me some beer and photoshop. Doesn't my face look like I just found bird shit in my half-consumed beverage?

5 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Opera Gal said...

i think the brownish smear next to your mouth might imply that you found some...

:)

or is that just my monitor?

8:41 AM, April 17, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Bucky, I think you know what face to make when you find bird shit in a half-consumed beverage. Except I believe you consumed the first half before contamination.

8:51 AM, April 17, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Woohoo, I'm hot! It says so right on the Internet, so it must be true!
But Kitty...we need to talk about the hairless chia pet thing...

Opera gal, that's just my Birdy Sanchez. ;)

Squirl, you remember that story, huh? I should post that one, it's pretty gross!

9:47 AM, April 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks like a snip from a photo montage from Behind the music, right around the point when they say, And then things took a turn for the worst for Cuntway Titty....

10:28 PM, April 17, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Hell, this is Cuntway Titty in his prime!

7:49 AM, April 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home