the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Okay, Pokey, here's your damn proof



This is a still from Pokey's debut film, Steak Stud Stallion. With this kind of starpower on his side, he would later grow resentful over that pindick Gumby's thrusting himself into the limelight. Pokey was last seen bitterly commenting on blogs and performing amateur gynecological exams. If this horse approaches you with a speculum, contact authorities immediately, and for god's sake, don't put your feet in the stirrups, or you'll be ruined, I tell you, ruined!

15 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Torrie said...

I told you it was true!

10:46 PM, April 16, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Sorry, Torrie, I wish I'd warned you before you got that traumatic exam!

10:47 PM, April 16, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

Ewww..... GROSS! Nothing more grotesque than horse testicles (well okay, elephant testicles, maybe). Certainly makes one glad to be straight! Unless of course you're a woman, in which case, it may send you straight to "happy valley"

Any Aimee Mann fans among your readers? If so, I have great new song from her upcoming album for download off my blog!

10:47 PM, April 16, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

"happy valley" heh heh heh

Aimee Mann, from Til Tuesday, right?

10:49 PM, April 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering where I could get one of these pictures of my magnificent "self." People are always asking for pictures. Next time, I'll send them to you, if that's OK.

I'm not bitter, I'm just looking for love. Hey, let's keep the "amateur" gyno thing on the D-L, you know what I'm sayin'? I have had NO COMPLAINTS. You need an exam?

I am POKEY. I am hung like a picture. Like a well hung picture of an orange horse with a gigantic penis. (That was for the slow people.)

Torrie, you need to come back for a follow-up exam, sweetness.

10:55 PM, April 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So it IS true...

LIKE A HORSE.

11:11 PM, April 16, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I have seen the Pokey, and he is staggering. He staggers because his junk drags on the floor.

And no, Pokey, if you read my archives, you will find that my "happy valley" is already ruined enough without your "special instruments."

11:33 PM, April 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing is worse than junk with road rash. Dragging junk on the ground - that's something that modern medicine can cure.

That bottle looks like it says Freak Juice. To me. That's what I saw. Not Steak Sauce.

12:26 AM, April 17, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Oh, I think Freak Juice is probably very appropriate in this case.
Lucky for you, I "airbrushed" out the Pokey spillin's.

12:32 AM, April 17, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

Aimee Mann from new soon to be released album, "The Forgotten Arm". It is a concept album, and chronicles the relationship of two people, Jon and Caroline, who meet at the Virginia State Fair in the early 70's/ The song available for download is the opening track, "Dear John"

Why do I feel vaguey threatened by Pokey (although we now know the real reason he got his name). Or inadequate.... his mantool is longer than his leg!

7:48 AM, April 17, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Kitty, is that what veterinarians talk about on dates? And did he, ah, mention where one might find one of these delicious hermaphroditic llamas? I'm askin', you know, for a friend.

Bear, don't feel bad if you stand next to Pokey. At least you have opposable thumbs.

9:51 AM, April 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is some huge horse dick right there. He must be the Ron Jeremy of horses.

Puts a new spin on the sentance, "Last night I got bucked off my horse."


Oh hey Bucky, there is a lama farm just down from my parents house, incase you know your "friend" is interested.... Watch out tho, they spit.

10:31 PM, April 17, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I see I've hit a nerve with the big horse dick. Ron Jeremy wishes he was Pokey.

They, uh, spit, huh?

10:38 PM, April 17, 2005  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

Wow!

Pokey is hung like an Amish Pimp!

4:13 PM, April 18, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Zombie - you're right, and he had to haul that thing in the buggy.

2:43 PM, April 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home