the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Little Deviant, in a plaid mood


Who wants to play some Texas Hold 'Em?

I can't decide if that's a deck of cards in my hand, or if I swiped my grandparents' Winstons. That would not have been out of character for Little Bucky.

Can you spot Squirl in this picture?

18 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Joseph said...

Is squirl in the photo on the piano?

That outfit is killing me. Those red tights...yikes!

10:30 AM, April 20, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Greenie -- ding ding ding ding!
Man, you're fast!

You likey my outfit? I still dress like that, you know. The neighbors just don't talk to me anymore...

10:41 AM, April 20, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I'm not buying it! You've got Squirl all bottled up so's you can make some wishes!

10:50 AM, April 20, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

When you wish upon a Squirl...

HDL, isn't this picture flex enough for ya?

11:08 AM, April 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How absolutely adorable. I still wish I had MY maryjanes....I mean, WITHOUT the heels.

1:00 PM, April 20, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

Oh my bucky, you look like a million plaid bucks. I love this picture.

1:12 PM, April 20, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Is now a good time to make my Goodship Lollypop comment?

2:07 PM, April 20, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

...this explains so much...

2:26 PM, April 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww so sweet and adorable. What the fuck happened??????

3:03 PM, April 20, 2005  
Blogger Annejelynn said...

YOU ARE SO CUTE!?!

3:24 PM, April 20, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Jess -- better check the Bad Bucky Book.

Mr. B -- there is never a good time to compare me to Shirley Temple. Never.

So, everyone who thinks I was a cute kid...who's up for adoption?

3:25 PM, April 20, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Ok, I won't compare IF you rescan two sections of the picture for me in super detail. I'd like to see what music is on the pie-nanner back there AND I don’t think those are cards in your hands. You’re all gussied up, and surely it wasn’t to go play poker. Blind-eyed inquiring minds want to know.

3:29 PM, April 20, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

I thought I'd checked back here after this posting time, but I didn't see this until now. Did you hide it from me on purpose?

Everybody, she only LOOKS innocent here. I was there from the beginning of the Bad Bucky Book. She was never innocent. Loads of fun, yes, but never innocent.

3:46 PM, April 20, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Squirl, you're gonna give these people the impression that I was a little hellion. You know, a completely accurate impression.

Mr. B - I zoomed waaaaaay in on the sections you requested, but alas, 'tis far too fuzzy to see the music. I'm pretty sure, upon zooming, though, that those are actually playing cards in my hand after all. And I wasn't dressed up for the poker so much as I was dressed up for the stag party afterward..

Oh, I'm sorry. Was that wrong of me to say that?

3:51 PM, April 20, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Oh, maybe it was strip poker?

Darn, that mysterious sheet music! Probably "Those Were the Days" or whatever it's called from All in the Family.

5:16 PM, April 20, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Strip poker...well, the tights would make a lot more sense that way. Even then, I was shrewd in my wagers and particular about those who saw my hoo-hoo.

7:08 PM, April 20, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Oh, and Mr. B -- we're both goin' to hell for this conversation, you understand that, right?

7:10 PM, April 20, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Well, you know, I think I was headed that way anyway. I was hoping to make a u-turn just before getting there though.

If they just hadn't been red tights...

7:33 PM, April 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home